• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anyone Broadcast on Twitch?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surge

Slice & Dice
Staff member
Reaction score
Discovered the Twitch app and its awesome. You can watch people play games and i use it to see what a game,is like before thinking about buying it.

Any of you actually broadcast on there?

No but I watch a fair amount.

Summit is the best streamer on Twitch. Former CS 1.6 pro turned full-time streamer. Funny and entertaining streamer and plays most games I'm interested in. Cohhcarnage is good for the RPG type games.

Discovered the Twitch app and its awesome. You can watch people play games and i use it to see what a game,is like before thinking about buying it.

You can use YouTube for that too if you just search for the game you're interested in and "let's play." You can usually find some videos with commentary (which are hit or miss depending on the person talking) and some without.

No I don't broadcast, unfortunately I don't have big boobs to show cleavage, nice long hair extensions, top of the line makeup, and etc.

I can't stand nerds on twitch subbing and donating to these hoes laughing at them for easy rent money.

But besides that, it's a good app.

I used to broadcast a few times a week and then pretty much daily in the summer. I got away from it as my time got sucked up, but may start again. It's a ton of fun even with just like 10-15 people in chat.

I used to broadcast a few times a week and then pretty much daily in the summer. I got away from it as my time got sucked up, but may start again. It's a ton of fun even with just like 10-15 people in chat.
I've followed a few people on there and donated gift cards to a couple of friends that do it.

Let me know if you start up again what your username is.

I plan on streaming this fall. Too many games that I love to not atleast give it a try.

I started broadcasting Rocket League periodically (like 1-2 times a week) when nobody else is really using the internet. I'm not on camera or anything, just listening to music and trying to climb the ladder. https://www.twitch.tv/ntg_beats if you want to watch

Last edited:
Yeah I'll be looking to get back into it when I finish this new pc I'm accumulating stuff for. Should be able to do 60fps in hd pretty easily on the new rig.

Yea post your stuff on here. Twitch is basically how I spend my free time when I'm being a homebody.

Any of you actually broadcast on there?
Welcome to all your free time going down the tube. :chuckle:

I have it on most of the day. Usually just watch Blizzard games. Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and Overwatch. If anyone likes those games, I can recommend some good channels. Even stopped by @Cassity14 's stream a couple times. Can confirm, it's a good time. :thumbup:

You can use YouTube for that too if you just search for the game you're interested in and "let's play." You can usually find some videos with commentary (which are hit or miss depending on the person talking) and some without.
YouTube can be good for gaming videos, but the interaction is what makes Twitch better, IMO. Unless you're watching a hugely popular streamer, most interact with chat pretty well.

If you enjoy dank memes, then Twitch is the place for you. If all you want is quality and informational game play, YouTube is generally a better overall bet.

I'm a fan of a good mixture of the two. I spend way too much time on Twitch.

YouTube can be good for gaming videos, but the interaction is what makes Twitch better, IMO. Unless you're watching a hugely popular streamer, most interact with chat pretty well.

I think my main issue is that I like to watch these things on my own schedule, so if there's a streamer that I like, I'll usually just catch their streams after they upload them to YouTube so I can watch them at my leisure.

I think my main issue is that I like to watch these things on my own schedule, so if there's a streamer that I like, I'll usually just catch their streams after they upload them to YouTube so I can watch them at my leisure.
Yup, I'm usually a mix of both. But def like chatting with the smaller streamers when they are live

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."