• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy baseball

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone doing a fantasy baseball league this year? The one I’ve been in for years folded and I’m looking to get into a new competitive league. I’ve been on yahoo for years and would prefer to stay there if possible but I’m willing to change if I anyone has room in their league.

I love me some fantasy baseball but can never find a league that doesn't have people giving up by early June when their Albert Pujols/CC Sabathia team falls apart.

I love me some fantasy baseball but can never find a league that doesn't have people giving up by early June when their Albert Pujols/CC Sabathia team falls apart.
Wish I could help you out, but I'm already in a pretty time consuming keeper league.

We get 6 keepers, and we take the average of where the person was selected the previous year combined with where they are ranked this year, and lose a pick in the corresponding round in order to keep that player.

I've had George Springer and Carlos Correa since they were in AAA.

It might be just because I am getting older, but it seems like fantasy sports in general is dying off.

Wanted some advice from y'all. Im in a major Dynasty League (16 teams, 25 keepers each year, draft is one month long). I got offered Lindor for Fernando Tatis Jr and Chris Archer.

My infield is already stacked (Profar, J-Ram, Javy Baez and Eugenio Suarez). My util spot will fluctuate between Ketel Marte, Tyler White and Matt Olson. My starters are Archer, Thor, Kluber, Berrios, Stripling, with Davies and Kopech on the bench. Obviously losing Archer would hurt the SP, and Tatis is my best young asset, but Lindor is obviously awesome.

Wanted some advice from y'all. Im in a major Dynasty League (16 teams, 25 keepers each year, draft is one month long). I got offered Lindor for Fernando Tatis Jr and Chris Archer.

My infield is already stacked (Profar, J-Ram, Javy Baez and Eugenio Suarez). My util spot will fluctuate between Ketel Marte, Tyler White and Matt Olson. My starters are Archer, Thor, Kluber, Berrios, Stripling, with Davies and Kopech on the bench. Obviously losing Archer would hurt the SP, and Tatis is my best young asset, but Lindor is obviously awesome.

I mean, you have Tatis with hopes that he'll produce like Lindor, right? With Archer coming off injury, seems like a good deal to me.

Although, with your current make up, I'd then look to deal for a pitcher using one of your infielders.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."