• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
im getting redirected to a Cox Cable survey...only on this site.

im getting redirected to a Cox Cable survey...only on this site.
I'm going to turn off some more ads. Major companies pulling their funding from Youtube has trickled down to start killing the small guys.
Google has now added a small button at the bottom of the website I'm trying to get turned off as well.

I'm going to turn off some more ads. Major companies pulling their funding from Youtube has trickled down to start killing the small guys.
Google has now added a small button at the bottom of the website I'm trying to get turned off as well.

Exactly, and it has the RCF logo on the ad. If someone donates through there, does it go to you, or Google? I was surprised to see the ad since you'd just ran a donation drive recently, I was concerned you were struggling! :)

Exactly, and it has the RCF logo on the ad. If someone donates through there, does it go to you, or Google? I was surprised to see the ad since you'd just ran a donation drive recently, I was concerned you were struggling! :)

I think only a percentage would go to google from adsense. But nonetheless it's annoying.

I am/was getting the same cox cable survey thing popping up that Max mentioned (rather, it was replacing RCF with the survey).

It goes to me, I think but it's turned off now, or will be shortly.

I can't find the offending cox ad. We can't afford to turn off all of the ads but if push comes to shove, I'll take them off for members and leave them up for guests.

Every time I go onto the site from safari on my phone I am immediately getting a pop up that says congratulations you've won 1,000 and it takes me to another site. I checked other sites and it didn't happen and it's working fine from my computer.

Every time I go onto the site from safari on my phone I am immediately getting a pop up that says congratulations you've won 1,000 and it takes me to another site. I checked other sites and it didn't happen and it's working fine from my computer.

Same. Only happens on mobile.

The ads are shit now. I'm trying my best to keep everything normal but adsense is a minefield. Give it a day and that ad will more than likely get cycled out of the rotation.

Just got this popup as well, I'm using Chrome on my phone.

It's happening on my Samsung tablet over at least the past three weeks. Getting worse now, happened three or four times today and everyday for the past week. Just an fyi. It's annoying but not discouraging.

Getting redirect pop ups on phone...can't even get on anymore on ipad without being told i won $1000. Good news is I've won $30k in prizes.

Site is unusable for me because of that same ad. Took me three tries as of this post to even make this post.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."