• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Aaron Hernandez Involved in Murder Investigation

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I know this.

I find it odd he took 2 years to do it if he was going to do it, and decided to first wait until he got through another trial.

It could have been any number of things. I think the timing is odd enough that it warrants a serious look.

I'll be honest, I'm concerned about the gang members he ran with having a hand in this. Somehow forcing him to do it, "or else."

I mean there was an article that came out just yesterday about his lawyer thinking they could get a new trial on the prior case...and then this. Now, lawyers bullshit all the time and say stuff that they know they can't get, but coming off of a huge win, it didn't seem like a complete and total stretch that his new lawyer could at least get close.

They say he barricaded the door, no other way out, doubt it was murder if this report is true.

They say he barricaded the door, no other way out, doubt it was murder if this report is true.

Yea I don't think it was murder. I don't know what to think, really, other than it's a very odd time to do this.

I was pondering more of a "kill yourself or we'll harm your daughter" type of thing. But, again, that's just pure speculation with no evidence other than the fact that him suddenly getting depressed to the point of suicide just doesn't make sense after what just happened. Strange.

Yea I don't think it was murder. I don't know what to think, really, other than it's a very odd time to do this.

I was pondering more of a "kill yourself or we'll harm your daughter" type of thing. But, again, that's just pure speculation with no evidence other than the fact that him suddenly getting depressed to the point of suicide just doesn't make sense after what just happened. Strange.

He was focused on his 2nd trial for so long, got a taste of freedom, seeing daughter, going to a court room, etc, I sure depression just set in.

These wanna be thugs like Hernandez are real tough until they are faced with a real situation like life in prison.

Fuck him, move on, got what he deserved.

I remember articles from two years ago stating that he was running out of money. Maybe seeing the last of his wealth - that I'm sure he'd prefer his daughter to have - get sucked up my more litigation is a heavy weight.

So, don't be an asshole killing people if you could instead set your kids up for life. Just a theory...

18034067_10211952101773816_2977160797997843771_n.jpg

I remember articles from two years ago stating that he was running out of money. Maybe seeing the last of his wealth - that I'm sure he'd prefer his daughter to have - get sucked up my more litigation is a heavy weight.

So, don't be an asshole killing people if you could instead set your kids up for life. Just a theory...
Dan Wetzel had a good article about the trial, pointed out that he had few to no supporters at the trial. Not even his family bothered, other than his fiance. Could well have all just finally hit him- acquitted or not, he was stuck behind bars and wasn't getting out. He probably felt abandoned, but being a tough guy he wasn't going to show his emotions. It's not really hard to factor, he wasn't the kind of guy to show his vulnerabilities so frankly it doesn't surprise me that he wasn't showing signs or symptoms. I would even venture to say that his 'what me worry' attitude during this trial was a possible sign- he seemed way too cool with the proceedings, like it was to mask how he as really feeling. His daughter showing up may have even been a tipping point- maybe it finally hit him that he completely fucked up and wouldn't see her grow up.

Oh and he was never getting off on the first trial, no matter what his lawyer says, that is just him doing his job. There was no hope if he was being truely honest. All in all, a shame. A life wasted, and at least 3 people dead because of either him or the people he influenced/enabled/inspired.

CTE is consistent with both his violent behavior of the past few years towards others, and towards himself/depression/mood swings just now. It can onset pretty early (Jovan Belcher, Chris Henry, quite possibly Johnny Manziel, etc.) We'll see what the autopsy says.

I tend to agree with the other comments about seeing his family, realizing how much he messed up, running out of money, etc. all being factors.

Interesting to hear OBR mention stories of him being up here with Haden, and pulling the same stuff with threatening people he's been documented to do elsewhere. To his credit Haden distanced himself, but it's been awful (and very Steeler-like) to see the Pouncey bros stand by him.

Weird how that Urban Meyer/UF team had that variety of personalities, and Tim Tebow to go with them.

Last edited:
Anyone else concerned about Aaraon Hernandez's gay prison lover being on suicide watch now? I hope this tragedy doesn't get any worse. I also want to know what his gay prison lover looks like and details of their relationship. I take Aaraon as a catcher, totally.

Looks like Aaron Hernandez also liked Tight Ends

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."