• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Browns Off Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yo are allowed to be wrong @sportscoach and nobody is going to kick you out of here for being wrong... but make no mistake, you are wrong.

We agree on the dire need for defensive backs. I have no problem in the second and third rounds if the Browns stray a little from their BPA rankings to help those positions, because a team that can't stop the passing game will be out of contention by halftime. That said, the situation is no more dire than the need for a quarterback.

I'm excited about the defensive coordinator upgrade, nobody on RCF was happy with Ray Horton's second tour of duty a year ago. That said, RCF was excited to see a creative playcaller in Hue Jackson take the head job. To this point, a lack of talent on the offensive side has hindered his full potential as a play caller. That is just as much of a waste.

We don't know the boards of the Browns, but I'll bet on my idea, so I'll agree to disagree and at the draft we shall see who was wrong and if I am then I'll admit it without hesitation

Our team has more holes to fill than a hooker convention. Draft the best player available at #12.

Hopefully at 12 we'll have a Hooker convention of our own. :D

malik-hooker_1qlcp1419bvgvzvv17bf3ciml.jpg

Hopefully at 12 we'll have a Hooker convention of our own. :D

malik-hooker_1qlcp1419bvgvzvv17bf3ciml.jpg

Love his game. Am i biased? Of course but i had never seen a guy make plays in the secondary like that at OSU since Shawn Springs. He's got elite instincts and exceptional play-making ability.

If we somehow get him at 12, i will be ecstatic.

Love his game. Am i biased? Of course but i had never seen a guy make plays in the secondary like that at OSU since Shawn Springs. He's got elite instincts and exceptional play-making ability.

If we somehow get him at 12, i will be ecstatic.

We are all hoping Adams or Hooker fall to 12, but it's very, very unlikely from everything I have read. If he does fall to us, it will be because of his injury. Aka everyone knows I am all for defense in the this draft! Lol

Reactions: Lee
We all knew Alvin Bailey was the odd man out.

Our team has more holes to fill than a hooker convention. Draft the best player available at #12.

Ironically if Hooker drops, we can use Hooker to fill one of the holes.

We all knew Alvin Bailey was the odd man out.

I didn't think Bailey was still on the team to be sincere, but I haven't kept up with all the minor changes. He didn't seem to be able to take advantage of his chances last season at all. Now they released two young DBs, something that actually supports my idea. So we shall see!

Team didn't even get a Thursday night game this season. Fourteen games starting at 1 p.m. The other two are the London game (9:30 a.m.) and a 4:15 p.m. game at the Chargers.

Thursday night games are fucking terrible anyways

All prime time games are overrated. You drink and you're just fucked for work the next day.

Fuck em.
I kind of agree. I may change my tune when the Browns are actually good, but there is just something about watching the Browns at 1 on Sunday's that feels like ritual.

Surprised the schedule hasn't been posted in here yet from someone:

C95P7M3WAAA8Y0J.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."