• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Conspiracy Theories / Wild Predictions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Aaron Hernandez committed suicide because..under the state of Massachusetts laws...if you die during a appeal of a conviction.. automatically the original conviction becomes Null and void which means he never violated the New England Patriots contract thus his daughter is entitled to the remainder of the 15 million the Patriots promised him whether he died a day after he signed the contract.

Aaron Hernandez committed suicide because..under the state of Massachusetts laws...if you die during a appeal of a conviction.. automatically the original conviction becomes Null and void which means he never violated the New England Patriots contract thus his daughter is entitled to the remainder of the 15 million the Patriots promised him whether he died a day after he signed the contract.

Has that been verified by the Patriots themselves? Because I'm not sure the voidability of a contract is necessarily dependant on a conviction. The validity of voidability is likely determined as of the time the contract was voided, which presumably was years ago.

Also, the underlying facts justifying the voiding of that contract still exist. It's just the criminal procedure itself that is invalidated, and teams terminate contracts without convictions all the time.

Last edited:
His fiance ordered the murder so the daughter could get his NFL money. The fiance will then now be able to spend her daughters money.

Last edited:
Has that been verified by the Patriots themselves? Because I'm not sure the voidability of a contract is necessarily dependant on a conviction. The validity of voidability is likely determined as of the time the contract was voided, which presumably was years ago.

Also, the underlying facts justifying the voiding of that contract still exist. It's just the criminal procedure itself that is invalidated, and teams terminate contracts without convictions all the time.

I really hope you can dig on this one, since I don't have the time or resources or skill to figure it out. Very interesting...

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/04/20/legal-loophole-patriots-nfl-pay-aaron-hernandez-family/ states that if $ awarded, victim's family will file civil suit to get it. I am not sure that's going to fly: the guy is dead, and ultimately you'd imagine a trust benefiting the daughter/fiance would be owed the $(???). Not sure a dead person's creditors have legit claim to that Maybe they do? Maybe they can have claim to other assets in his estate instead?

I really hope you can dig on this one, since I don't have the time or resources or skill to figure it out. Very interesting...

I know enough to be able to spot the issues and make some predictions based on common law, but actually coming up with a more definitive answer would require research into Massachusetts case and statutory law that would take too much work, and also a copy of his contract, which I don't have.

That being said, I think it would be very unlikely that the erasure of the conviction would require those payments, because that would be penalizing employers by requiring them to pay for someone who performed no work. And while that wouldn't apply to a guaranteed bonus or something, that's such a unique situation that I don't think Mass. law would address it. So, any Mass. law that addresses the civil implications of the vacating of his conviction likely won't help him.

In other words, I think the only effect of his death is in terms of criminality, or if there was some outside contract/right that expressly required a conviction to be waived. And NFL contracts generally don't have that. After all, teams have fired guys and refused to pay on a contract based on videos/reported conduct, before any conviction at all.

As far as his heirs, pensions are generally protected from creditors (including lawsuits). But other assets, including wage compensation, are not. That's a pretty general rule.

So the bottom line is I don't think his family will get anything extra from the Pats because of this, but I couldn't be sure unless I could read the actual contract, see if there was any post-termination grievance or resolution, and look at Mass. law.

And I ain't doing all that.....

Expert from MIT claiming the Syria gassing was detonated by forces on the ground, not dropped from the air. I giggle.

Today there were widespread power outages in San Fran, LA, and NYC. No causes as of yet.

Been saying for years that the power grid has been tampered with, and it was just a matter of the forces deciding to pull the trigger.

Today was a test.

Did we figure out which law Susan Rice broke yet?

Mayor of Berkley is part of a terrorist organization (antifa).
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc&feature=youtu.be

Lengthy, but goes in pretty deep ok Berkley, antifa, BAMN, and local govt.

It legitimately is a cult. Berkely unified is being held hostage by Felarca. The police are with BAMN. The Mayor is with BAMN and felarca. They are indoctrinating children, bringing the young ones in to testify on felarcas behalf, anf the older ones violently protest if the children aren't effective.

They house impressionable teens, make them dependent on BAMN and RWL, brainwash them into disassociating with their families, break them down, and get them to their bidding.

Bamn encourages and commits violence Thats not been widely reported. 7 stabbings at one peaceful protest. They refuse teens requests to leave if they desire. They turn off their phones, appropriated by bamn, if they communicate theyd like to go home.

The mayor and police force is aware and complicit and help facilitate their activist groups biddings

Expert from MIT claiming the Syria gassing was detonated by forces on the ground, not dropped from the air. I giggle.

Today there were widespread power outages in San Fran, LA, and NYC. No causes as of yet.

Been saying for years that the power grid has been tampered with, and it was just a matter of the forces deciding to pull the trigger.

Today was a test.

I was a teacher's assistant in grad school and did some research for my professor around cyber security in the U.S. as it relates to public utilities. Its been 10 years since I did this, but the situation was so bad, and our government's priorities seem to be so fucked up, that I have little faith most of the vulnerabilities we had are still there. We're talking single points of failure, major network-connected water valves that were connected to the "outside" web... really, really stupid shit. I firmly believe it is our nation's biggest weakness.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."