• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 4 Cleveland Cavaliers (3-0) @ Indiana Pacers (0-3) SUNDAY, APRIL 23 1:00 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Good stuff. Can you clarify what you mean by going away from the pick? Like when the offensive player goes away from the pick?
Vice-versa. So it's basically a wider-scope for going under (perhaps some noise in these stats, admittedly) where the defender literally moves away from the screener. A lot of times it results in a switch with a perimeter defender not involved in the play.

Kyrie also is much better when the offensive player goes away from the pick, too. It's why I think he was pretty good defensively against the Warriors last year when Bogut went down.

Vice-versa. So it's basically a wider-scope for going under (perhaps some noise in these stats, admittedly) where the defender literally moves away from the screener. A lot of times it results in a switch with a perimeter defender not involved in the play.

Kyrie also is much better when the offensive player goes away from the pick, too. It's why I think he was pretty good defensively against the Warriors last year when Bogut went down.

I genuinely feel like I learn something new with all of your posts. Great stuff

I genuinely feel like I learn something new with all of your posts. Great stuff
Thanks buddy. Also, thanks for posting on this forum. You bring so much insight about the league. God willing your Knicks will right the ship and we all could have some fun during CLE-NYK games.

lol @ the media. Last year's Detroit sweep was a 'competitive sweep' and this season's sweep Yahoo has already titled 'historically tight series'.

Yeah..

So far its very simillar to last years Det. Even our 12th Ranked Defense is exactly!! the same. Our Defense ranked 12th last year after the first round... it does this year too..

Last year we really took off after the long break between the first and second rounds.. i fully expect the same this year.

Take that 1998 Pacers.... F'n skinheads !!!

Indiana is one player away from being really, really good.

Not so sure about this when their 2nd best player they just picked up from a scrap heap. Lance. I don't see this team going anywhere and i see PG leaving. The story of all mediocre East teams. Sad really, its the same with the Celtics picking up Horford. Guy hasn't been a game changer in a long time, not sure why they expect that out of him. East needed Durant to come over to make it at least semi-interesting.

Is it me, or is the arena really dead? Like the crowd doesn't seem excited.

I would say the arena was pretty quiet overall, yeah. They only really got loud at the end when they made the comeback, guess they knew the impending doom from the start.

Realistically, I knew this team was going to allow the Pacers back in and, sure enough, that happened. Of course I am happy with a series win, a sweep, but I really want to see the defensive sets crisper and with the layoff that better happen for my sanity.

I knew LBJ was going to shoot a 3 down 2. Hell, I said it out loud and when he did and it went in I literally breathed a sigh of relief. They escaped with this win but a win is a win and this team is moving on. I remember pausing the game in between LBJ's free throws and trying to calm down because I thought the Pacers were going to call a timeout regardless of the free throw not realizing there was a second left. This was a sweep but the Cavaliers are lucky to have not let one of this four contests slip away.

I loved the aggressiveness of Kyrie, the hustle with the boards despite his shot not falling for Love and D. Will coming in and like Lue said without him this game is lost.

Despite the bone head move by Smith at the end that will be forgotten because it didn't result in anything, down the stretch after getting the lead back I felt this team defensively was agile. I can't expect that for an entire game but it was still nice to see.

James was James, this team is better than Indiana and was supposed to win so not taking much away from all this but this is one step closer to the ultimate goal and I hope this week off will do some good.

After the game I was watching the post game pressers and got on here to post this and saw my mother changed my desktop to a random puppy so I found it funny I was looking at pictures of my dog to fix it during Nate M's presser. I never watch the opponents pressers, only when they lose and I just thought it was funny I would rather look at pix of a dog that is by my feet than actually watch an Indiana presser.

Reactions: Zog
not so sure Kyrie is injured. He has been shooting reasonably well from 2 this series (about 54%) on a lot of volume and those penetration shots where he breaks down the whole defense must be the hardest on his knees. His foul shooting is also fine. But his 3 point shooting is way off and so is his assist game -- not sure that screams knee injury to me.

if he can fix the three point shooting that will make a huge difference on offense.
Yeah he looks a little broken down, tired most likely from the long grueling season. Many forget we did not a have a back up point guard for most of the year..

After spending time in the Browns section I am glad be home, Raptors eh? LeBron and Myles Garet... Fuck. I have a man crush on Myles Garrettttttt.... However go Cavs the number two seed!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."