• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You two should work on your sarcastic meter.. why would anyone think he is a superstar? still, he has been super impressive in his limited minutes.

4602035331_fc8d98abfd_o.gif

FR9PC.gif

LL

kobe.gif

Kobe-Bryant-Stares-Down-Coach-Mike-Brown-Lakers-Jazz-Game.gif

The Gift that keeps on giving! Enjoy him, GS Bitches!

You two should work on your sarcastic meter.. why would anyone think he is a superstar? still, he has been super impressive in his limited minutes.

I just never know when to take you seriously :chuckle:.

I agree with you that he has been impressive in the minutes he has been getting. Better than Zaza.

So does anyone know what is going on with Kerr? I tried to locate some info on the internets but it's all vague. Just says he's experiencing pain.

So does anyone know what is going on with Kerr? I tried to locate some info on the internets but it's all vague. Just says he's experiencing pain.

Experiencing pain from back surgery in the neck and head area. Spinal fluid.

Adding to what Simon said, and from what I gathered: his second surgery to fix his spinal fluid leak [from the first surgery] didn't work as expected and he's experiencing painful migraines daily.

Ouch. As a person who gets an occasional migraine about once every few months, I have nothing but sympathy for people who suffer from them regularly or, in this case, daily. Yikes! Severe ones are absolutely debilitating.

Secret Agent #1:

Anderson "Wild Thing" Varejao, aka the Flop God

Anderson-_Varejao-of-_CC1.jpg

Operation "The Floppening"

Mission Objectives:

Infiltrate the Golden State Warriors organization.

Help the Cleveland Cavaliers deliver their first ever championship by sabotaging the Warriors from within by any means necessary, Use terrible flops and awful basketball play if need be.

Mission Status: Operation Successful

Secret Agent #2:

Mike "Potato Head" Brown

mbrownjk.jpg

Operation "Uhh Am I Fired Again??"

Mission Objectives:

Infiltrate the Golden State Warriors organization and take over the head coaching position by any means necessary.

Help the Cleveland Cavaliers deliver their 2nd championship by sabotaging the Warriors from within by any means necessary, Use terrible coaching, terrible substitutions, and give awful advice to your players if need be.

Mission Status: Operation Ongoing

Secret Agent #1:

Anderson "Wild Thing" Varejao, aka the Flop God

Anderson-_Varejao-of-_CC1.jpg

Operation "The Floppening"

Mission Objectives:

Infiltrate the Golden State Warriors organization.

Help the Cleveland Cavaliers deliver their first ever championship by sabotaging the Warriors from within by any means necessary, Use terrible flops and awful basketball play if need be.

Mission Status: Operation Successful

Secret Agent #2:

Mike "Potato Head" Brown

mbrownjk.jpg

Operation "Uhh Am I Fired Again??"

Mission Objectives:

Infiltrate the Golden State Warriors organization and take over the head coaching position by any means necessary.

Help the Cleveland Cavaliers deliver their 2nd championship by sabotaging the Warriors from within by any means necessary, Use terrible coaching, terrible substitutions, and give awful advice to your players if need be.

Mission Status: Operation Ongoing

:chuckle:

Mike Brown has got to be the least deserving guy (luckily for him) to be coaching/have coached 3 of the best players of this generation--Lebron, Kobe, Durant.

Mike Brown has got to be the least deserving guy (luckily for him) to be coaching/have coached 3 of the best players of this generation--Lebron, Kobe, Durant.

He has also coached Tim Duncan and Reggie Miller as an assistant.

And if GS wins it all, with Mike Brown, he will get another head coaching gig more than likely.

How this league can potentially hire him 4 times (us twice); I'd like to have whatever lucky charm he has.

The only good thing Brown has going for him: He is a great defensive coach. Plus, he can make in-game adjustments. Luckily, for Golden State, they have so much firepower, they don't really need to have an adjustment period to Brown.

Being fired by the Cavs twice--- if that guy gets a ring defeating the Cavs as the interim head coach of the Warriors ?? Oh the irony...

Just wonder if his pride will get in the way and he'll try to covert the Warriors into a defensive low scoring juggernaut?

That is going to be a great trivia question come day.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."