• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So many variables that go into one test, how you feel, how test was written, time of day is even a variable.

They are supposed to be an IQ test, but that doesn't mean much sometimes. I have always tested very well so I might have tested better than my actual IQ.

But i can see why it happened to you to be so far off, such a small sample size is hard to be accurate, and might get precision more by mistake than anything else.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

Gardner also had his theory as well, so I think at the end of the day, it is based off so many variables that it is more likely to predict who wins every single football game in a season than it is to predict ones true intelligent on a single scale.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

Gardner also had his theory as well, so I think at the end of the day, it is based off so many variables that it is more likely to predict who wins every single football game in a season than it is to predict ones true intelligent on a single scale.

While I appreciate you finding this and I am sure it is 100% correct, arguing the IQ vs Wonderlic test is making my brain hurt and I am going to go back to debating more interesting things like does hand size mean about as much as penis size when it comes to the success of a starting qb.

Sounds like a question for Brett Favre.

While I appreciate you finding this and I am sure it is 100% correct, arguing the IQ vs Wonderlic test is making my brain hurt and I am going to go back to debating more interesting things like does hand size mean about as much as penis size when it comes to the success of a starting qb.

Sounds like a question for Brett Favre.

Supposedly for penis size, science says it is the length of a man's index finger that is a deciding predictor and not his hand size overall, so when you are scouting for guys, now ya know lol

I think for a starting QB in the NFL I think it is the size of his hands and balls that effect the chance of winning, small in both category, is automatic fail, large in at least one, then there is a chance of success and large in both sure means success lol

Ps. Sorry had to say it! I am so bored of typing papers for college! Lol

Last edited:
Every time I see Trubisky, I kind of see Trump University and vice versa. That's enough for me to have pause to draft the guy.

Top NFL Draft prospect accused of sexual assault at downtown Cleveland hotel

Dan DeRoos

Apr 24, 2017 09:49 PM

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - There have been numerous conversations at Cleveland 19 News about the report you are about to read. There's a lot at stake. It involves a young woman who said she was sexually assaulted, a young man who is about to start his NFL career, and a team who may be taking a huge risk drafting a player who's under investigation right here in Cleveland.

"Officers on scene no call back -- 23-year-old female conscious and breathing, victim of a sexual assault." That's police radio traffic coming from the downtown Westin Hotel in Cleveland after 3 a.m. Sunday, April 9.

The accused is a college football player who is expected to be taken in the first round of Thursday's NFL Draft.

We are not naming the player because we're waiting for the police report. And we want to be very clear he has not been officially charged with a crime at this point.

By phone, investigative producer Cassie Nist spoke to the player's attorney, Kevin Spellacy, who said he is representing the player in this matter, but said the accusations are "ludicrous and ridiculous."

"In my opinion this young lady is an opportunist and it's actually despicable," said Spellacy.

The player's attorney says it all started at the Barley House on West 6th Street, when a group left there to go to the Westin for a hotel room party. He said his client was never alone with the alleged victim, and he has three witnesses who said he did nothing wrong. When police arrived at the Westin, the player had already left. The attorney said he is willing to bring his client in to be interviewed by police, but not right away. He has made arraignments for the interview to be held right after the NFL Draft.

There is a lot at stake. It's just days before the draft and one of the top picks has his name on paperwork somewhere on a Cleveland detective's desk. We'd like to see that paperwork. Normally we can. But for some reason we -- the media -- are being held up.

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_348172/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Zrru143T

Article reads like a gossipy 6th grade girl wrote it, but assuming it is accurate I wonder who it is..

Would think it's one of the prospects from the area.

about to graduate from Ohio State with a degree in finance.... got a 31 on the wonderlic

Would think it's one of the prospects from the area.
Got me curious not only to who it could be but also how many local prospects are pretty much locks to get drafted. Looked at surrounding areas too, not just Cleveland. I'm going to assume this is bogus but was curious nonetheless. Also pretty much only included absolute draft locks which is what this article seems to imply.
List:
Gareon Conley (Massillon Washington), Kareem Hunt (Willoughby South), Kyle Kalis (Eds), Marshon Lattimore (Glenville), Tyler Orlosky (Eds), Devine Redding (Glenville), Corey Smith (Akron Buchtel), and Trubisky (Mentor).

Now everyone can get a score! You get a score! You get a score! You get a score!

http://wonderlictestsample.com/wonderlic-test-sample/50-question-wonderlic-test/

JNhU5Tt.gif

44 but I ran through it too fast and had time left.

There's no way it's a actual test. There was only like... 5 question types.

Well that was fun.

Gives one an insight I guess on QB intelligence insofar as these guys are right out of an academic setting, have probably taken prep through their agents and many still score poorly.

Haven't taken a test in a long time and my math is rusty as hell but still a 44. With practice how do you not get at least a 30?

Tests like this punish deliberate thinkers though.

Edit:

I had to have guessed about 6 correct, that time limit was stressful.

Wonderlic translated to IQ = (Score x 2) + 60.

34 is solid. 128 IQ. I think 130 is considered "superior intelligence" and anything over 140 is genius or borderline genius.

There is no way that is right. @The Human Q-Tip cannot possibly have an IQ of 154. He was a Marine. ;)

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."