• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NBA Playoffs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
All of these teams are so flawed and have apparent weaknesses, that they all just feel like a JV league to serve as practice fodder for the Cavs and Warriors.
I can't include the Spurs and even Rockets in the practice fodder group, but the rest of them are for sure.

I'm happy to watch 6-7 game series while hoping for an upset or two. And it looks like the 2nd round could be competitive across the board, other than for perhaps the Warriors. I would be fine with just practice fodder for the Cavs until June -- it was fun last year -- but this year doesn't feel like that yet.

I'm poking fun at the constant worrying about Wizards not who the Cavs fans prefer
The only issue is I don’t see anyone that’s actually “worried” about the Wizards or really any team (besides Kilgore, but that’s his shtick)...just that they’d easily be the worst matchup.

I can't include the Spurs and even Rockets in the practice fodder group, but the rest of them are for sure.

I’m sure it won’t be a sweep or easy series, but I’d be stunned if the Warriors don’t beat either of them. Stunned.

The only issue is I don’t see anyone that’s actually “worried” about the Wizards or really any team (besides Kilgore, but that’s his shtick)...just that they’d easily be the worst matchup.

I’m sure it won’t be a sweep or easy series, but I’d be stunned if the Warriors don’t beat either of them. Stunned.

We will know Mike Brown is an all-time worst coach if he can't. I'm sorry, they easily, by far and away, have the most talent of anyone in the West.

I can't think Mike Brown is bad enough to fuck it up, but it would hysterical if he finds a way to.

Being worried isn't my "shtick". Being worried is my state of being.

Funny thing is I got about 5 texts all saying "Fuck the warriors"

The first round of the playoffs is such a snooze fest. There's rarely any serious suspense. I mean even the Grizz-Spurs series, we all know the Spurs are beating them.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:15: Cavs Survive and Advance