• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I know for us fans, who care about it more, are a little more older, the Spring Game is pretty pointless. It's nice to see some of our backup QB's make some good throws, some young WR's make some great catches.

But really, for some families, this is the only game that they can bring their young child into. Either be accessibility of tickets, don't want to bring their child to an "actual" gameday experience (way more rowdy, drunken people). I went to one spring game the year I moved down here a couple years back b/c it was free and there were a lot of kids/families. The kids freakin' loved it.

I will never go to another one, don't even watch it on TV. But it's good for the people that can't/don't want to go to a regular season game to get the experience. Who don't have to hear me say over and over again, "oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck" when I was at the UM/OSU game last year on the 4th&1 play.

I am just gonna put this in here b/c I don't feel like starting a thread for "Future Buckeye Games"

The Buckeyes announced on Thursday that their 2018 away game against TCU will be played at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. In order to do so, Ohio State eliminated its previously 2019 home date with the Horned Frogs.

• Ohio State replaces its previously scheduled home date with the Horned Frogs with a matchup against Miami (Ohio) on Sept. 21, 2019.

• The Buckeyes and Horned Frogs will square off on Sept. 15, 2018.

In addition to its date in Jerry World, Ohio State also announced a home-and-home series with Washington, slated for 2024 and 2025. The Buckeyes will travel to Seattle in 2024, before hosting the Huskies in Columbus the following year.

...future scheduled, including dates with Oregon (2020, 2021), Notre Dame (2022, 2023), Texas (2022, 2023) and Boston College (2026, 2027).

In order to do so, Ohio State eliminated its previously 2019 home date with the Horned Frogs.

• Ohio State replaces its previously scheduled home date with the Horned Frogs with a matchup against Miami (Ohio) on Sept. 21, 2019.
Well that blows.

The 2019 non-conference schedule is now horrible. Cincinnati, FAU and Miami of Ohio. Shouldn't be hard to get tickets to any of those :chuckle:

The 2019 non-conference schedule is now horrible. Cincinnati, FAU and Miami of Ohio. Shouldn't be hard to get tickets to any of those :chuckle:
Christ. 2019 SOS in shambles. Can already hear the hot takes about the soft schedule right now...

Mark May got fired! :alc::celb (2)::rock::woohoo3:

emotionheader.jpg

gN3L_f-maxage-0.gif

Hope his father's health is okay, but he wasn't going to play anyhow with the people already on the team (Ward, Arnette, Sheffield) or the crazy ass freshman coming in (Okudah, Wade)

OHIO STATE-MICHIGAN 2017 OFFICIALLY TO BE BROADCASTED ON FOX

The annual showdown between Ohio State and Michigan at noon on ABC is officially no more. At least for the foreseeable future.

The Game will officially be broadcasted on FOX this fall, as Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh meet for the third time on the gridiron on Nov. 25 at Michigan Stadium. FOX confirmed the news during its upfronts on Monday.

This will be the first time ever FOX gets to show college football's greatest rivalry since the network's inception in October 1986.

Other notable games set for the network this fall:

• Penn State at Ohio State on Oct. 28;
Last year's version of Harbaugh-Meyer drew an absurd 10.4 overnight rating on ABC when the Buckeyes beat Michigan 30-24 in double overtime.

OHIO STATE-MICHIGAN 2017 OFFICIALLY TO BE BROADCASTED ON FOX

The annual showdown between Ohio State and Michigan at noon on ABC is officially no more. At least for the foreseeable future.

The Game will officially be broadcasted on FOX this fall, as Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh meet for the third time on the gridiron on Nov. 25 at Michigan Stadium. FOX confirmed the news during its upfronts on Monday.

This will be the first time ever FOX gets to show college football's greatest rivalry since the network's inception in October 1986.

Other notable games set for the network this fall:

• Penn State at Ohio State on Oct. 28;
Last year's version of Harbaugh-Meyer drew an absurd 10.4 overnight rating on ABC when the Buckeyes beat Michigan 30-24 in double overtime.
this probably means it is a night game.

LAS VEGAS ODDS FOR OUR "TOP 3 HARDEST GAMES"

vs Okla : -8
vs PSU : -8
@ Mich : -8

Also, 2 more game times will be released tomorrow (Wednesday)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."