• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Is Raw trying to bury the US title.
first Owens loses to Ambrose Clean
2nd Jericho loses to Samoa Joe via tap out.

Is Raw trying to bury the US title.
first Owens loses to Ambrose Clean
2nd Jericho loses to Samoa Joe via tap out.
It's just poor booking. They're probably given the directive to make sure Joe and Ambrose look strong. Along with Owens leaving for Smackdown and Jericho leaving in general; it doesn't matter how they do on Raw in the meantime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

so on the Smackdown side.
They establish a contender match for the us title with AJ styles winning. Now you have a 6 pack challenge for the number 1 contender that has
Luke Harper, Eric Rowan, Ziggler, Mojo , Dolph, Sami and Jahal .

no Corbin , Owens, Styles or Shinsuke

hope this a set up for a smackdown title defense and not a ppv

-nope this is for backlash

Last edited:
looks like Jinder has a stable. nice booking to use the gronk interference to segue to the Bollywood boys assisting Jinder

The announcers on smackdown said that if Jericho wins he will join Owens on Smackdown.

why do they keep changing the stakes.

why do they keep changing the stakes.

vince-mcmahon_zpsuiqysx6q.jpg

Hi, my name is real deal and I'm weeks free of watching wrestling.

But I must ask did WWE really change PPV Bad Blood to Great Balls of Fire?

Who are these writers

looks like Jinder has a stable. nice booking to use the gronk interference to segue to the Bollywood boys assisting Jinder

It's like Muhammad Hassan, but not fucking poor timed. No one cares about an angry Indian.

Really fun.

so now you got a feud with AJ and Jericho....again. Hopefully Owens wins his title back on smackdown then faces AJ.

Was the Crowd Chanting "make him suffer" when stroman got the staircase out after the match.

Roman got cut and is bleeding all ver the matt and the crowd is chanting " Thank You Stroman"

They also chanted "you deserve it" as he limped out of the ring. Fucking savage.

They also chanted "you deserve it" as he limped out of the ring. Fucking savage.
Still not sure if the bleeding arm was a work. Walking out clearly injured obviously was a work when Roman refused the gurney and the camera followed backstage.

If Roman isn't going off the shelf they can keep putting wrapping on him until he becomes " "The Mummy"

House of horrors- I thought this was supposed to be a title match.

Bray should be the WWE champion!

I am not sure why WWE was being stingy with the budget. Bleeding walls while they fought in the living room and a shadow or reflection image orfsister Abigail in the window when Randy went to hit Bray with the pot would of been sufficient.

What did everyone thinks of the meth house brawl that took place last night?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."