• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Aaron Hernandez Involved in Murder Investigation

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
In my new quest to write as many posts in the style of Takk McKinley's post draft interview as possible, here's what Kyle Kennedy's last note probably said.

"This huge wood-framed picture is Aaron Hernandez. He was everything to me. I promised him I'd get out of Worcester, get out of prison. And 40 seconds later he was dead, yo. That's why Im here. Fuck it, fine me later. Get to the quarterback. Suck the dick. Fine me later. Get to the quarterback's dick. He died for this, yo. It's why I'm here..."

So he worked the system by offing himself?

So he worked the system by offing himself?
Yes. He is celebrating in heaven, after he was also acquitted by God thanks to his last second move writing John 3:16 on his forehead. Straight worked the system, yo.

"He can't appeal so he's technically not guilty"..

1. You only appeal if you were found guilty

2. Why would anyone appeal a not guilty verdict?

I think im missing something

"He can't appeal so he's technically not guilty"..

1. You only appeal if you were found guilty

2. Why would anyone appeal a not guilty verdict?

I think im missing something

The original sentence is vindicated, the one he was in jail for life for no parole.

Now he gets his money back from the Patriots, but they could appeal to players association I guess.

Weird scenario, and probably time to change the title. It will be made into a movie though, such a insane story all the way around.

Hard to see the Patriots losing in this scenario. They don't need a verdict. He violated the terms of his contract no?

And so it goes. The CTE news is the least surprising element of this whole saga.

I don't understand the argument that "he had that violent behavior at UF, so his problems were already in place, and the NFL doesn't have to worry about blowback/the lawsuit/etc." Couldn't they both already have been in place, and still also been worsened in the league?

Not to grave dig, but I wanted to mention the documentary on Netflix about Aaron Hernandez is eye-opening. So much information I didn't know. Worth checking out.

Some of the personal issues make sense in his personality.

You can't hide that much and not be effected.

I didn't think Lil Bow Wow was such a gangster. :chuckle:

pjimage56.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."