• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NBA Playoffs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So, just go in with a loser's attitude is a better approach? What, are we supposed to lay down and take the Warriors up our ass?

So, you're pretty much telling me that LeBron has no chance this year or the upcoming years I take it. If the Warriors/Durant doesn't choke, then there will be no win in the first place, they're the favorites, they have 4 all stars, they have 2 MVPs, they have to choke in order for Cleveland to win.

You just told me that you don't believe in the Cavs winning this year's championship, and we're all fools to do so. Cancel the show guys, fuck it.

@shoes22 never said anything like this. Screw your post. All he is saying is that don't expect for Durant and the Warriors to choke this year.

Where do you view this as Shoes saying the Cavs have no chance?

I also don't expect Durant and the Warriors to choke.

Am I saying the Cavs have no chance as well?

Last edited:
@shoes22 never said anything like this. Screw your post. All he is saying is that don't expect for Durant and the Warriors to choke this year.

Where do you view this as Shoes saying the Cavs have no chance?

I also don't expect Durant and the Warriors to choke.

Am I saying the Cavs have no chance as well?

Yes, you are.

If GS loses, it will be considered a CHOKE. Doesn't matter how or what. They have a stacked deck, they ran through the ever so almighty tough Western conference. An 73 win team coming off a CHOKE, added KD, coming off a CHOKE. They were favored every single game, they're 27-1 in their last 28, they're expected to WIN, and if they don't win, you know the narrative.

Let's say KD ends a game the same way Christmas ended, what are millions of people going to be saying?

Shoes said we will be setting ourselves up with disappointment, to me that is ultimately losing. That's the only disappointment, that's a bone to pick. How the fuck can we be disappointed and still win?

Last edited:
Yes, you are.

If GS loses, it will be considered a CHOKE. Doesn't matter how or what. They have a stacked deck, they ran through the ever so almighty tough Western conference. An 73 win team coming off a CHOKE, added KD, coming off a CHOKE. They were favored every single game, they're 27-1 in their last 28, they're expected to WIN, and if they don't win, you know the narrative.

Let's say KD ends a game the same way Christmas ended, what are millions of people going to be saying?

Shoes said we will be setting ourselves up with disappointment, to me that is ultimately losing. That's the only disappointment, how the fuck can we be disappointed and still win?

Choke

I'm really confident that we beat GS. Curry always chokes against us and the Cavs know how to stop him on defensive and offense.

Klay is the one that always kept them in the game and he is playing like ass in the playoffs, he's shooting a terrible percentage and I don't think he's scored 20 yet.

Durant is Durant he will give you 25-35.

Draymond I honestly don't give a shit about, some of you all hype that dude up way to much.

I know we're only gonna play 7-8 guys but I think the 6th, 7th, and 8th guys are gonna have to step up and give us good D and more than a goose egg oh the offensive line.

Cavs in 6 or 7.

Ps. I think Kerr will be back for the finals. He's already saying day to day and we have a couple weeks until the finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:chuckle:

I'm really confident that we beat GS. Curry always chokes against us and the Cavs know how to stop him on defensive and offense.

Klay is the one that always kept them in the game and he is playing like ass in the playoffs, he's shooting a terrible percentage and I don't think he's scored 20 yet.

Durant is Durant he will give you 25-35.

Draymond I honestly don't give a shit about, some of you all hype that dude up way to much.

I know we're only gonna play 7-8 guys but I think the 6th, 7th, and 8th guys are gonna have to step up and give us good D and more than a goose egg oh the offensive line.

Cavs in 6 or 7.

Ps. I think Kerr will be back for the finals. He's already saying day to day and we have a couple weeks until the finals.

How about they get past Boston first before we start talking about winning championships?

The Warriors are front runners and choke artist. They continue to get a pass by the media. They've even gone so far as to say that us fans should give KD credit for what he did. OK sure. I'll gladly give KD credit for being a front runner. If it wasn't for Kevin Durant The Warriors wouldn't have made it to back to back finals.

How about they get past Boston first before we start talking about winning championships?

I'll bet my house, truck, motorcycle, rzr, and boat Boston doesn't win another game.

I'll bet my house, truck, motorcycle, rzr, and boat Boston doesn't win another game.

Boat? Let's go fishing after they beat Boston. I'll buy the bait.

That would be a risky bet - freaky things happen in the NBA. Injuries especially. You should at least say "barring injuries or ejections"

Shaq is so fucking annoying man tries to clown in everyone but the minute someone comes at him he bitches. Fire that dude already and get CWebb

Shaq is so fucking annoying man tries to clown in everyone but the minute someone comes at him he bitches. Fire that dude already and get CWebb

Shaq isn't even that bad.

Last edited:
Shaq isn't even that bad.

Yes he is dude gets mad whenever someone says something about him but he wants to always bring up Chuck not having a ring. He was literally threatening Chuck cause Chuck said he rode Kobe/Wade for rings

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."