• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA Finals | Game 1 | Cavs (0-0) @ Warriors (0-0) | June 1, 2017 | 9:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That's a guy Love can guard. I fucking hate David west by the way.
True but I would imagine the Cavs will switch quite a bit like they did a year ago and unfortunately I can see smaller guards getting caught up with him in the post...

Actually think he'll get more of a nod with the starting unit as opposed to ZaZa cause you're not gonna lose toughness, screen setting and post defense all the while getting more floor spreading, cutting, post play on switches and also be an option in the mid range pick and pop game if they need.... I also wonder if he'll get more of a look as well over McGee because of his IQ and overall floor game ??

Which in turn makes me wonder if Frye will get more of a look as well (especially if they do indeed play McGee) just so they can create driving areas without the shot blocking presence ??

The more and more I think about the matchups the more and more I find myself concerned with David West....

agreed. one of those role players is going to play the series of their lives. i'm thinking ian clark or javale. hopefully korver or deron or shump (it's possible) does as well

outstanding-job-evalution-check-boxes-12168309.jpg

I see Rust all over the Dubs Game One.
Arrogance and playing a Healthy Team (for once) equals a Loss.

outstanding-job-evalution-check-boxes-12168309.jpg

I see Rust all over the Dubs Game One.
Arrogance and playing a Healthy Team (for once) equals a Loss.

Yep.. i heard someone say on a analysis Video today that "The young Team on a roll does not want long breaks.. they get rusty and lose their flow."
We on the other hand are an older Team that has shown each round that we benefit from the rest.

We also are the best Road Team so far in the Playoffs.. we actually play better on the Road.

Disrupt that "Motion Offense" early and often.
The first attempt at a moving screen should result on someone landing on their Ass.
Make the Refs call that shiite.

Did they even leave yet for Oakland ? :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."