• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Browns Quarterback Position

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What pants length do you think Cody Kessler wears?

Oh Lord...

Eric Mangini vouches for Colin Kaepernick, identifies Browns as ideal landing spot
Free agent and top-32 NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick still hasn't found a new home, but he picked up another credible supporter on Friday. Joining Jim Harbaugh on the Kaepernick support team is Eric Mangini, the former coach who spent three years with the 49ers.

Appearing on PFT Live, Mangini vouched for Kaepernick, saying he deserves an opportunity to play.

"I haven't personally talked to anybody about it, but what I will say about Colin is I had a really good experience with Colin," Mangini said. "I wasn't there over the last season where the protest and the different off the field issues became more of a focal point. But as a player, his numbers last season weren't that far off from the year he brought the team to the NFC Championship Game. And he should get an opportunity. I think he's got to get an opportunity."

And then Mangini identified what he believes is a good landing spot for Kaepernick from a football perspective.

"I think as the market settles and people start looking at these young quarterbacks they brought in and start evaluating the quarterback situation, they might realize it may not look as good as they hoped it would be," Mangini said. "I always thought he would be a good fit for the Browns. Hue [Jackson's] system is multiple shifts and motions, and that's what he did in San Francisco. Hue has an element of quarterback-driven runs, I think Colin is excellent as that. As a candidate, him vs. RGIII a year ago, I'd take Colin 10 times out of 10."

I legitimately wear between a 33-34 length pants and so does my brother who is 5'10, but he wears a 30-34 (if he can find them) and I am a 34-34. I cannot help it the way I am built. I mean I shop at buckle for my jeans and I get a Seth 34L since those are jeans that fit my big thighs. I am built to be a sprinter so I cannot help it.

Tells me more about your big juicy thighs.

You have caught my attention.

If ya don't believe the 4.2 I get ya there, but my brother is 5'10 and at most 140lbs. Just be glad you aren't me who is stuck buying jeans that start at 75 a piece at Buckle since I am sadly and it's the only place I have found jeans that fit me.

Is a 34 length legitimately that weird? I've worn that length since I was 15 years old
can you please upload a tag of your 34x34 buckle jeans and your thic thighs?

@sportscoach shows up to the club like
hammer-time.gif

If ya don't believe the 4.2 I get ya there, but my brother is 5'10 and at most 140lbs. Just be glad you aren't me who is stuck buying jeans that start at 75 a piece at Buckle since I am sadly and it's the only place I have found jeans that fit me.

Is a 34 length legitimately that weird? I've worn that length since I was 15 years old

Buckle sure has some cool jeans.

Question, where is your stance on Affliction t shirts?

Me personally, I love em.

You know how I know your gay?

You buy your jeans from Buckle.

Oh Lord...

Eric Mangini vouches for Colin Kaepernick, identifies Browns as ideal landing spot
Free agent and top-32 NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick still hasn't found a new home, but he picked up another credible supporter on Friday. Joining Jim Harbaugh on the Kaepernick support team is Eric Mangini, the former coach who spent three years with the 49ers.

Appearing on PFT Live, Mangini vouched for Kaepernick, saying he deserves an opportunity to play.

"I haven't personally talked to anybody about it, but what I will say about Colin is I had a really good experience with Colin," Mangini said. "I wasn't there over the last season where the protest and the different off the field issues became more of a focal point. But as a player, his numbers last season weren't that far off from the year he brought the team to the NFC Championship Game. And he should get an opportunity. I think he's got to get an opportunity."

And then Mangini identified what he believes is a good landing spot for Kaepernick from a football perspective.

"I think as the market settles and people start looking at these young quarterbacks they brought in and start evaluating the quarterback situation, they might realize it may not look as good as they hoped it would be," Mangini said. "I always thought he would be a good fit for the Browns. Hue [Jackson's] system is multiple shifts and motions, and that's what he did in San Francisco. Hue has an element of quarterback-driven runs, I think Colin is excellent as that. As a candidate, him vs. RGIII a year ago, I'd take Colin 10 times out of 10."

Mangini is so good on picking QB's for the Browns, how did Colt McCoy work out for us again?

Oh Lord...

Ugh. There is only room for one deposed starter per team. And Brock counts as two deposed starters given his salary.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."