• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Once word leaked that Kyle Shanahan had the job, all the top candidates for GM passed. Their ownership situation is actually worse than Haslam, in my opinion, because Jed York is second generation and the first generation owners weren't that great... They just finished what the Debartalo family built. Lynch will have one job: get players Shanahan wants for his system.

Jamaal Charles signed a one year contract with Denver.

Didn't know where to put this, but this dude....I really want to hang out with him.

Gronk-HS-213x300.jpg

Prior to his time at Woodland Hills, [Rob] Gronkowski played three years of basketball for Chuck Swierski at Williamsville North High School in Buffalo, New York. …

Swierski [said], “So we’re playing a home game and we have 68 points – now it’s not a blowout, but it’s not a particularly close game either. So he [Gronkowski] gets fouled and goes to the free throw line. He hits the first one to get us to 69 and the place goes nuts because he’s playing into it. On his next free throw, he purposely chucks the ball off the backboard and misses so the score would stay at 69 and then runs back on defense pointing at the scoreboard.”

The hits keep coming for Baltimore. Without TE depth at all (Pitta out), Flacco still hurt, Tavon Young gone for the season, Breshad Perriman still is showing signs of being injury prone (as recently as a tight hammy today), Kenneth Dixon out, Canady with surgery, etc.

One of the best times of the NFL season.

Kizer looks like a ROY candidate, Pryor will beast on everyone, and everyone's team is optimistic....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."