• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love Trade Ideas

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I agree but if Cavs get destroyed are you going to trade Kyrie instead of Love? I didn't think so...

It's not Love's fault but how else do you significantly close the gap if this is a 5 game series?

Yes, hopefully GM's still believe he has more value and you get a better player.

Why is this thread still here? I mean unless we get Leonard and Patty Mills for him and Shump and Kay, just get rid of this thread already.

I'd still trade him to Denver

Gary Harris is young and defends, already a fantastic shooter

Him and Kyrie would make a killer backcourt if Bron leaves

Wilson chandler would give u a defender to throw at KD

They offered Lyles too and maybe a pick. Both of which I'd save for other moves.

I might even take faried for rebounds, I dunno

They'd have to take shump w love though.

I would hold onto Love for now. Presti might want Love for George if George doesn't resign with the Thunder and Presti wants a friend of Westbrook's to keep Westbrook from leaving. I think that's Presti's fallback plan.

K Love 4 Boggie Cousins is the one trade I hope the Cavs make. Makes sense 4 both teams.

My trade ideas:

Tristan Thompson to Orlando for Nikola Vucevic & Garino (throw in and then waived)

Channing Frye & Iman Shumpert to Phoenix for Brandon Knight

My trade ideas:

Tristan Thompson to Orlando for Nikola Vucevic & Garino (throw in and then waived)

Channing Frye & Iman Shumpert to Phoenix for Brandon Knight

ORL laughs at that offer

Knight deal isn't terrible but I don't think knight is really that big of an upgrade on shump

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."