• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
So who's the fresh meat in the league this year?

What type of league is this one? I am kind of new to these forums, so I may be the tribute for the fresh meat if I figure out what I would be signing myself up for! lol

It's time for me to begin commissioning this week! It's important for potential new members to look back and see what this league is all about. We have weekly wagers with shameful punishments if you lose. What you have to ask yourself, @sportscoach is how comfortable you are with posting off key karaoke singing online for all to see?

It's time for me to begin commissioning this week! It's important for potential new members to look back and see what this league is all about. We have weekly wagers with shameful punishments if you lose. What you have to ask yourself, @sportscoach is how comfortable you are with posting off key karaoke singing online for all to see?

That is not an issue, as long as I don't have to drink alcohol or anything like that, I should be pretty good. I am guessing this is a fantasy sports league with a twist? lol

giphy.gif

That is not an issue, as long as I don't have to drink alcohol or anything like that, I should be pretty good. I am guessing this is a fantasy sports league with a twist? lol

RCF/RBF fantasy football league. Person who finishes last gets booted and "fresh fish" gets voted in. There is either a line to get in, or whoever wants to get in the most out of everyone will do something to get in.

There is friendly wagers between the whole league or to your match-up. There has been bottles of liquor bet, posting yourself singing on Youtube bet, and many more. The league is free of money, but not free of humiliation, guilt, and scandal.

The question is sportscoach, are you him?

giphy.gif

or are you this bitch....

200.gif

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for this.

I feel I can offer plenty in the way of public humiliation, involvedness, and trash talk. The members in my friends league look forward to my annual post-draft roast/ evaluations, and I'd be willing to do something similar for this league if given the opportunity. I have a championship to my name, and a lot of good dog-related puns throughout the course of a season.

Vote for Dog.

2017 RBF Fantasy Football Fresh Fish List:

1. sportscoach
2. Dog
3. _______

Just read the damn thread coach you maniac

I did when I joined last year and I'm a better man for it

Oh how I remember the first year of this and how Tiki Barber won the league for me..... Then I won the following year....

Retired on top....

Just read the damn thread coach you maniac

I did when I joined last year and I'm a better man for it

Well I do not drink any alcohol or anything like that and I never will so as long as it's not something like that or drugs I am good to do this for the most part. Not like I ever lose much in a fantasy football anyways lol

Oh how I remember the first year of this and how Tiki Barber won the league for me..... Then I won the following year....

Retired on top....
The game has passed you by, you're the Bacon Grease of fantasy football managers!

Retired on top....

Didn't you draft Felix Jones of Dallas in the first round your last year in the league and have a dogshit year? I just remember things... differently. You are still welcome back to prove me wrong, Pip. The originals should have preference getting back in.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."