• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Series #23 -|- Indians vs. Orioles -|- June 19th, 20th, 21st, and 22nd

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Andrew Miller just reminds me so much of myself when I decided to pitch left handed for an inning or 2...
Yea, sure, while playing wiffle ball with 5 year olds.

The fact that any 7 game series we are in will have Kluber and Carrasco going 4 times, on top of a fully available bullpen featuring 2 of the most dominant relievers in the game, has to rush blood to certain areas for a large portion of the fan base.

The fact that any 7 game series we are in will have Kluber and Carrasco going 4 times, on top of a fully available bullpen featuring 2 of the most dominant relievers in the game, has to rush blood to certain areas for a large portion of the fan base.

It does to mine more so when needed in lets say a series. Miller is the LeBron of the Bull pen and how he just saved the game with a very Andrew Miller style pitching. Kluber, Cookie, Bauer kind of are starting to put it together it is very nice to see the offense compliment this and today it was a different part of the order. This is what you want to see out of this team.

Where?

Reactions: PIP
Thread is shit.

And I'm a pig.

Erik Gonzalez and Daniel Robertson are starting in left and right field tonight. Not playing Zimmer nearly every day at this point is growing increasingly indefensible.

Erik Gonzalez and Daniel Robertson are starting in left and right field tonight. Not playing Zimmer nearly every day at this point is growing increasingly indefensible.
Dealt with same shit with Naquin's blistering start, this is Tito for you.

Naquin is incomparable to Zimmer though, I think Zimmer is everyday and twice on Sunday player. Dude is a force on the basepaths.

Has anybody ever considered that the additional rest, and guarding them against bad match ups is one of the reasons why our young players have made such good transitions into the majors?

Zimmer has played a lot more against lefties than I thought he would initially.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."