• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Paul George Safari: LeBron Strikes Back!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Knicks should try to bleed any team that tries to trade for Porzingas...if no team meets what they want keep him...Why would they trade him anyway...absurd

3. Billups needs to get off of his hands and offer Frye/RJ/Shump + a low value pick for Melo. Knicks should build around Kristaps and the #8 pick, and flip our scraps for assets.

Our scraps really just prevent the Knicks from having to buy out the totality of Melo's contract.

Shump can be salary dumped easily to a team like the Wolves.

Frye can likely be traded to a team looking for a veteran presence and to hit the salary floor; and if not, he can be bought out since he's still got some time left in his career.

RJ can be easily bought out.

Our scraps really just prevent the Knicks from having to buy out the totality of Melo's contract.

Shump can be salary dumped easily to a team like the Wolves.

Frye can likely be traded to a team looking for a veteran presence and to hit the salary floor; and if not, he can be bought out since he's still got some time left in his career.

RJ can be easily bought out.

Oh believe me, we are having a mind meld on this Gour. We just need Phil to get on board.

Oh believe me, we are having a mind meld on this Gour. We just need Phil to get on board.

He will... once nobody offers anything for Melo, and it becomes apparent GMs around the league realize Phil is bullshitting about trading KP.

He'll then be faced with one of three options:

1) Play Melo and get fired.
2) Buyout Melo for $54M... :chuckle:
3) Trade Melo for salary and just be done with the situation.

Cavs should just take the Suns deal at No. 4 and take Josh Jackson.

Worst-case you gamble on Jackson being the defensive athlete you need.

Best case you Wiggins him to Indiana for PG in July or midseason if LA won't kick in Ingram.

Best case you Wiggins him to Indiana for PG in July or midseason if LA won't kick in Ingram.

Can't trade Kevin Love for a rookie and have any hope to compete.

The deal would actually be Love for #4 pick & Eric Bledsoe. I'd take Jonathan Isaac at #4 as he's a guy who has the length & athleticism to cover Durant and also create his own matchup problems. Bledsoe would be great as a third guard off the bench.

The deal would actually be Love for #4 pick & Eric Bledsoe. I'd take Jonathan Isaac at #4 as he's a guy who has the length & athleticism to cover Durant and also create his own matchup problems. Bledsoe would be great as a third guard off the bench.

A rookie is gonna guard Durant and cause mismatch problems? lol I doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do this in a second. I would honestly trade Love for any top 7 pick and another rotational player. I'm of the belief that Love has little to no impact as to how the Cavs matchup with the Warriors. And as stated earlier, worst case scenario you can flip the prospect later on.

That said, I'm not sure there's any real interest in Love out there.

I'm confused at how the Spurs can be in on Paul George if the "experts" say the Cavs can't be. I'm also confused as to why Indiana would trade him for a bunch of shitty draft picks (I consider late 1st round picks to be pretty much worthless for rebuilding teams). Or why Sacramento is purportedly considering trading 5 for a clearly in the decline Alridge but Love is drawing no interest. I'm so angst ridden right now...how much would it cost to pay ISIS to bomb a Warriors practice? Or even ESPN?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."