• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Next time I play i'm going to try and use a sniper rollout and hang back.

Sniper is a map pick up. You can't load out with it.

As are all power weapons. The torque bow is also fantastic if you can get your hands on it.

Boomshot is an easy 2 kills if you don't fuck up.

Sniper is a map pick up. You can't load out with it.

As are all power weapons. The torque bow is also fantastic if you can get your hands on it.

Boomshot is an easy 2 kills if you don't fuck up.
Okay got it. I will search the map for those pickups. I just straight up jumped in games with no clue how they worked other than just kill people.

Okay got it. I will search the map for those pickups. I just straight up jumped in games with no clue how they worked other than just kill people.

After a while I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

One of the better PVP games out there currently.

After a while I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

One of the better PVP games out there currently.
I'm not use to the movement. Aiming is second nature. If I can get use to the movement, know the maps and how to get the dominant weapons I can probably tear shit up in this game. The problem is i'm ot sure if I want to dedicate that much time when I have so many single player games that call my attention. PC also has a ton of great multiplayer games. Where this is probably the best multiplayer game on xbox if you don't count the battlefield series or overwatch.

@bigfoot5415 Okay, I see where I can gain na huge advantage with mouse keyboard in close range just watching some movement videos. Pop a shot off as im engaging and then try and roll past them, so they have to do a 180 to get to me. Control stick means slow 180's where I can do a quick one 180 with a flick shot using a mouse.

@bigfoot5415 Okay, I see where I can gain na huge advantage with mouse keyboard in close range just watching some movement videos. Pop a shot off as im engaging and then try and roll past them, so they have to do a 180 to get to me. Control stick means slow 180's where I can do a quick one 180 with a flick shot using a mouse.

Look up wall bouncing, master it, and you won't have to even worry about anything else.

Anybody else playing the Gwent Cardgame Beta?

FYI - Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is on sale on the XB1 store for $4.00 for the next week (PS4 sale ends TODAY). The GOTY edition has this Nemesis mode as well as all the extra modes from the game.

Really excited for Shadow of War.

Couldn't get into it.

The original you mean? I played it a bit, liked it but never ended up buying it. Just too much else going on at the time. Definitely getting this one though.

Been playing a lot of Darkest Dungeon lately. Really enjoying Radiant Mode. It reduces so much of the grind that turned me off to the game in the first place.

Did have a classic Darkest Dungeon moment the other day, though. Went to do a level three (which is like the medium difficulty) dungeon for a boss fight. Got to the boss and fucking obliterated him. Barely even took any damage.

Naive bastard that I am, I decided to push on to try to earn a little extra money. Left the boss room and a random fight spawned in my hallway. Three of these little fuckers that vomit on you and cause disease. Not a terribly difficult fight most of the time. All three of them, in a row, go first one by one and target my crossbow chick. All three of them give her three very horrific, crippling diseases.

I just fucking laughed. Sometimes the game just decides it's going to fuck you and all you can really do is bend over and try to enjoy it.

On the plus side, the next fight was with enemies from the DLC, who give you the Crimson Curse. Naturally, they targeted the crossbow chick and immediately infected her with it. Not idea, but it does wipe out all other diseases, so at least there's that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."