• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-2018 Around the NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It's fucking sad what that cunt bag Coward did because if it wasn't for him the NBA would be amazing right now

You'd have the pre Coward warriors
The Kawhi Spurs
The Coward/Russ Thunder
The CP3/Harden Dantoni Rockets

All in the fucking West. The second round of those playoffs would be amazing

One fucking person ruined it all so it literally doesn't even matter. That's just amazing to me. We could have had great basketball. Instead we get this cowardice bullshit

agreed. and now we'll have idiot analysts pretending to act like the rockets could potentially be a threat. until they get swept

i'll believe chris paul will share PG duties when i see it

If we were indeed CP3's first choice, then I don't know why we didn't pull the trigger. I would have traded the spare parts + some 2 first rounders for him then flipped Irving to Indiana for George. From there, I dangle Love for someone who can defend the 5 and an improved bench.

If he wasn't, then stay the course, hold on to the rope, etc.

I can't believe there is a player named Montrezl

I'm so happy that Paul moved on from the Clips as that team was never going to make it hard on the Warriors. I'm not sure if the Rockets will be able to challenge them either, but at least teams in the west are trying to get better.

I'm really hoping that some of the younger teams trying to turn the corner grab both Livingston and Iggy this offseason, too.

I think the Timberwolves will be a force to be reckoned with soon enough, especially if the get Kyle Lowry.

Delete, double post, thx

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."