• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

A Thread About Women

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do you feel about the recent women movement in America?

• Total voters
"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

~ Timothy Leary

Can you think of justifications for the top three? Just a blanket reason for why the first three may be the case.

Men are probably more able and pressured to immediately enter the work force and education isn't as necessary. They also don't do as well in school, I believe. I think there was a big finding awhilr back that found teachers started favoring girls and teaching based on their best interests.

Guys get in trouble more. We commit crime at a 9to1 rate. We are pressed to earn, our value is based on it. Crime is largely explained by the gini coefficient.. When people don't perceive their situation as imrpovable and their neighbor has more than them, they do shit. When they are trying to climb in status, they do shit. Men are trained to believe women want bad boys. This is an issue.

Men suffer from much more mental health issues. We're told to not cry about shit. We keep it in. We're more aggressive. We're more introverted. Extraversion is integral to mental health.

If you're a girl, you don't ride the bus. You can find a guy to take you somewhere. If you're a guy..

Women are sought after. We need them. They don't need us. They have all guys running after them and they chose the best. Even if they're marginally attractive.

Women largely get taken care of. Men are seen as predators and capable of handling themselves. Women are the innocent ones. We naturally want to help. For moral reasons and otherwise.

Men are probably more able and pressured to immediately enter the work force and education isn't as necessary. They also don't do as well in school, I believe. I think there was a big finding awhilr back that found teachers started favoring girls and teaching based on their best interests.

Guys get in trouble more. We commit crime at a 9to1 rate. We are pressed to earn, our value is based on it. Crime is largely explained by the gini coefficient.. When people don't perceive their situation as imrpovable and their neighbor has more than them, they do shit. When they are trying to climb in status, they do shit. Men are trained to believe women want bad boys. This is an issue.

Men suffer from much more mental health issues. We're told to not cry about shit. We keep it in. We're more aggressive. We're more introverted. Extraversion is integral to mental health.

If you're a girl, you don't ride the bus. You can find a guy to take you somewhere. If you're a guy..

Women are sought after. We need them. They don't need us. They have all guys running after them and they chose the best. Even if they're marginally attractive.

Women largely get taken care of. Men are seen as predators and capable of handling themselves. Women are the innocent ones. We naturally want to help. For moral reasons and otherwise.

Agreed with all of this. Gender stats always piss me off, both ways, because it's almost always explained through societal norms.

I'd even add for the first, men are more likely to go to trade school.

Did not mention :

-Women are in university at a rate of 3:2
-Men are twice as likely to be homeless
-Women are twice as likely to have a family
-if you think it's the men oppressing the women, try dating.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE&feature=youtu.be

The lady who made this film toured Australia last week and lamented that Australia was the only country where her film has been nationally canned and protested against.

I hate this hippy, leftest, social-rights-pleasing, save-the-trees-loving, "used to be a great country" country. Any room left for me in Cleveland, guys?

The lady who made this film toured Australia last week and lamented that Australia was the only country where her film has been nationally canned and protested against.

I hate this hippy, leftest, social-rights-pleasing, save-the-trees-loving, "used to be a great country" country. Any room left for me in Cleveland, guys?
I wouldn't gamble on the us either.

I want to say we're stopping this stuff, but the universities are being over run by these activists. And they're the next crop of ceos.

Also note : in 147 of the biggest 150 cities in the U. S., never married women earn more than their male counterparts.

Study to expose bias in hiring process against women exposed bias against men.

Names removed from resumes, then reconsidered with them. Men were 3.2% less likely to be chosen when their sex was included, women 2.9% more likely

Last edited:
Study to expose bias in hiring process against women exposed bias against men.

Names removed from resumes, then reconsidered with them. Men were 3.2% less likely to be chosen when their sex was included, women 2.9% more likely

I'm sure these delusional findings were written by misogynistic, anti-semitic, racists and therefore we can just ignore this data as false.

I'm sure these delusional findings were written by misogynistic, anti-semitic, racists and therefore we can just ignore this data as false.
They have a frog handle, which is basically a swastika, so that means the study is invalid.

Actually the administrators of the test advised people to stop taking the names off because it's detrimental to equality.

Incredible definition of egalitarianism there

So that poor bastard that was falsely accused of rape won a settlement against Columbia. How in the world that school let that women and other people shame that guy for the rest of his time on campus is inexcusable. The guy was cleared by both the police and the university and this woman was praise for her bravery.

gettyimages-454693090.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/columbi...ias-suit-by-man-in-mattress-girl-accusations/

So that poor bastard that was falsely accused of rape won a settlement against Columbia. How in the world that school let that women and other people shame that guy for the rest of his time on campus is inexcusable. The guy was cleared by both the police and the university and this woman was praise for her bravery.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/columbi...ias-suit-by-man-in-mattress-girl-accusations/
To the universities credit, they ended up in the kids side. Dean refused to shake her hand at the ceremony.

But still, fuck the University. And I'm not sure how mattress girl still has any supporters. Really scary how people can refuse to acknowledge reality for ideology

To the universities credit, they ended up in the kids side. Dean refused to shake her hand at the ceremony.

But still, fuck the University. And I'm not sure how mattress girl still has any supporters. Really scary how people can refuse to acknowledge reality for ideology
Good for the dean. I didn't hear about that. I hope he gave the guy a big bear hug.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."