• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I've been catching up on Lucha Underground the past few days and damn, that Jeremiah Crane versus Killshot match was fucking great. Those two just beat the fuck out of each other. I remain shocked at how NXT dropped the ball on Crowe (who is Sami Callihan on the indies and was Solomon Crowe in NXT). Dude is just phenomenal in the ring. I feel like he missed his NXT window by a year, because now that sort of hard-hitting strong style has permeated all of NXT.
Yeah Callihan and Brian Cage are my favorite non WWE guys. They really fucked him over as Solomon Crowe in NXT.

Killshot(Shane Strickland) is another guy that you have to grow into if your watching Lucha Underground. In season 2 when I saw him first he looked lame. but since then hes had probably 2 of my favorite matches on LU. First with Marty the Moth, he also had a killer match with the new Army guy(Not gonna spoil it for you). Then again with Jeremiah Crane.

I always said Sami Callihan is what WWE THINKS Dean Ambrose is. But if you watch a Pentagon Jr VS Sami Callihan match youll see that Ambrose isn't even close.

I came in here to talk about RAW tho. I guess Kurt Angle is gonna come out or some bullshit

Should be good tho. Last couple RAWs have been great. Samao Joe is taking over the show and I think we all knew hed do that if put in this spot. He should really be champ, because hes on every show and can get the belt over. Brock wrestles too rarely to elevate the belt.

I came in here to talk about RAW tho. I guess Kurt Angle is gonna come out or some bullshit

Should be good tho. Last couple RAWs have been great. Samao Joe is taking over the show and I think we all knew hed do that if put in this spot. He should really be champ, because hes on every show and can get the belt over. Brock wrestles too rarely to elevate the belt.

I doubt he comes out, as it wouldn't really make any sense and wouldn't add anything to the story. What would coming out mean? Who cares if Kurt is gay? Why would that potentially destroy his career? I mean, I guess I can see Vince thinking that way, but I think that angle (haha, puns!) would bomb with the audience.

More than likely they're either finally going to payoff the Steph/Kurt affair angle they teased over a decade ago, which will lead to a Summerslam match with Triple H, or it's going to be some bullshit with Dixie Carter that nobody wants to see. One of Chad Gable or Jason Jordan may end up being Kurt's son. Hell, maybe both. Also a chance Bayley turns out to be his daughter.

This show was a platform to further grow a character's persona and career. Pretty dumb to cancel it. Alexa Bliss gained confidence from talking smack, and she's one hell of a character.

Essentially, Vince canceled it because he's a control freak and it was a show that he didn't have control over.

Essentially, Vince canceled it because he's a control freak and it was a show that he didn't have control over.

Is it bad that I can't wait until Vince dies so the WWE can be more like NXT and we wouldn't be afraid to have guys like Kenny Omega come in?

Is it bad that I can't wait until Vince dies so the WWE can be more like NXT and we wouldn't be afraid to have guys like Kenny Omega come in?

Vince dying will be the best thing to happen to professional wrestling since the Attitude Era.

Well, that reveal was underwhelming.

Why the fuck would Angle think that would destroy his career? He literally did nothing wrong. Didn't know he had a kid. Was never told. Just found out a few weeks ago.

Well, that reveal was underwhelming.

Why the fuck would Angle think that would destroy his career? He literally did nothing wrong. Didn't know he had a kid. Was never told. Just found out a few weeks ago.

All the back child support, the McMahons fucking running him into the ground, idk, makes no sense.

And I fucking love it. Jason Jordan is a fucking stud. We better get serious fucking nepotism.

All the back child support, the McMahons fucking running him into the ground, idk, makes no sense.

And I fucking love it. Jason Jordan is a fucking stud. We better get serious fucking nepotism.

I mean, Vince has a storyline bastard, so it's not like he can say anything.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."