• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Trump Administration (just Trump) Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicer - 182 days
Stephanopoulos - 138 days - Clinton
Jake Stewart - 112 day - Clinton

great stuff for a future jeopardy question.
What is the average duration for press secretaries under presidents who got impeached

Does the press secretary really matter? They are mostly just a mouthpiece to interact with the press. They have no influence on policy.
Any administration, left or right, could trot a different dunce out there every month and it wouldn't mean a thing to me.
Personally, I think the country would be better served with written answers to written questions.

Does the press secretary really matter? They are mostly just a mouthpiece to interact with the press. They have no influence on policy.
Any administration, left or right, could trot a different dunce out there every month and it wouldn't mean a thing to me.
Personally, I think the country would be better served with written answers to written questions.

This administration can dodge having to answer questions in any form.

I just want to say it's weird that coming to this thread and it not being the most depressing shit I'll read on the site today.

Conservative protesters at CNN right now.

I started streaming.. I guess I don't care which side is protesting, I rolled my eyes and said shut the fuck up when she quoted Network.

Another leak exposes Sessions lying again.

Have to wonder which side leaked it this time, given the President's open disdain for his own AG.

He never would have hired him if he wasn't going to help obstruct the Russia investigation.

Another leak exposes Sessions lying again.

Have to wonder which side leaked it this time, given the President's open disdain for his own AG.

He never would have hired him if he wasn't going to help obstruct the Russia investigation.

This is supposed to be the leakiest white house of all time.

Trumps 1st year will see him firing more of his own picked people than 5 seasons of the apprentice

IMO Sessions leaks are likely eminating from the White House. Sessions has to go because once Mueller gets to the money laundering, he's going to have to be fired.

Sessions can't due to his recusal and Rosenstein won't since he appointed him.

A new AG is needed, and relatively quickly.

IMO Sessions leaks are likely eminating from the White House. Sessions has to go because once Mueller gets to the money laundering, he's going to have to be fired.

Sessions can't due to his recusal and Rosenstein won't since he appointed him.

A new AG is needed, and relatively quickly.

Which if he did during the recess in August, the new AG wouldn't even have to be vetted by the Senate until the next session.

Now to how long that would be....I'm getting mixed messages but I think January. I'm probably wrong and about to be corrected though

He should try an experiment where Ben Carson takes over every job these guys are fired/ quit from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."