• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-2018 Boston Celtics: No Irving! No Hayward! No Brooklyn Pick!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regrade the finalized trade

• A+

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • A

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • B

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • C

Votes: 39 15.5%
  • D

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • F

Votes: 30 12.0%

• Total voters
Off topic kind off but if the Suns rumors are true my guess is we are gonna end of with Josh Jackson for one reason anyone know what his hometown is?

Yeah this Giannis stuff is funny.. Do people even realise HOW good he is?

His per 36 Numbers(I say that because Giannis only played 35 Minutes and at 22 Lebron played 41..have to keep that in Mind) are actually even better than Lebrons at 22... Yep at age 22 he is in Lebrons stratosphere. He is as great as young Players go..

Off topic kind off but if the Suns rumors are true my guess is we are gonna end of with Josh Jackson for one reason anyone know what his hometown is?

A 2 second search on Google tells me he's from San Diego.

Not sure why some are concerned about trading him within the division or conference. Kyrie is not some big time top 10 player like Lebron, KD, Curry, Davis, Westbrook, Leonard, etc. You trade him for the best package you can get and if it happens to be within the division (it's not) or within the same conference then so be it.

Jackson is actually from Michigan. He was born in San Diego but moved to Michigan at 8 months old and that is where most of his family is. He played his HS ball in the Bay Area (Napa) the final two years after playing in Detroit the first two years.

Yeah this Giannis stuff is funny.. Do people even realise HOW good he is?

His per 36 Numbers(I say that because Giannis only played 35 Minutes and at 22 Lebron played 41..have to keep that in Mind) are actually even better than Lebrons at 22... Yep at age 22 he is in Lebrons stratosphere. He is as great as young Players go..

indeed. i said in the 2017 playoffs thread i wouldn't even trade him for LBJ at this stage

Does LBJ have a trade clause?

Obviously he is not the big dog anymore and as fickle as peanut brittle. Trade him too, we can get anyone with those two guys. We could get the SA Spurs team.

Idk if he has a clause though. Anyone would take James for a year rental, they did it for PG-13.

Bulls were in a rush with Butler because they want to tank starting day 1. It made no sense for them to let him play part of the season and win games for them.

The Bulls problem is that they waited 1 year too long to begin their rebuild. Signing Wade and Rondo was absolutely stupid. They would have gotten a shitload from Boston had they traded Butler last year.

I agree with the rationale. My point though is the Bulls had all summer. Even if they were hellbent on trading Butler, they should have put on their poker face and pretend they weren't terribly interested in a trade. If they waited out the Celtics on Hayward, they stood a much better chance of a good return. They rushed and panicked rather than waiting until July or August.

A 2 second search on Google tells me he's from San Diego.
give-a-man-a-fish.png

Does LBJ have a trade clause?

Obviously he is not the big dog anymore and as fickle as peanut brittle. Trade him too, we can get anyone with those two guys. We could get the SA Spurs team.

Idk if he has a clause though. Anyone would take James for a year rental, they did it for PG-13.

So you signed up on this site just after the news about Kyrie broke out. And now you're posting this? Troll.

334.gif

Lol@getting giannis for kyrie.
Laugh all you like.
I didn't propose any trade..and unlike a lot of trade proposals I said he would be one of only a handful of players I would trade KI for.
Never said it could/would/might happen.
He's a talented young player who I like a lot.
Not concerned if anyone agrees with me or not.

Laugh all you like.
I didn't propose any trade..and unlike a lot of trade proposals I said he would be one of only a handful of players I would trade KI for.
Never said it could/would/might happen.
He's a talented young player who I like a lot.
Not concerned if anyone agrees with me or not.
Then fuck it, let's hold out for 93 Jordan.

How bout a trade centered on KI and Boogie? Looks like Boogie lost a lot of weight, a frontcourt of Boogie, Love and LBJ would be nice... but doesn't really improve the Cavs defensively and leaves a big hole at the PG position unless LBJ plays point guard on offense full time...

Not even sure if it makes sense with NO now since they gave Holiday that ridiculous contract...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."