• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Lonzo Ball

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We'll see how it plays out.

Lots of idiots out there supporting stupid people. Cash me outside girl is making money

No doubt. But stupid people generally end up getting what they deserve in the end. Often takes a while, but they get it.

I wouldn't say making money is the end all be all either to a meaningful life.

FWIW I by no means think Lavar is stupid. I just think he's a bad person.

He's such a piece of shit. Perfect villain in the WWE universe.

Lavar is the reason LBJ would never go to the lakers....can you imagine LBJ having to deal with Lavar.....if LBJ went there Lavar would be all over him and the team

Man, I'm loving the NBA Scheduling geniuses this year:

Ball goes up against Beverley last night. Beverley shuts him down. LaVar Ball goes nuts.

Then his next 7 games:

Suns (Bledsoe, eh last year, DRPM +0.63 year before)
Pelicans (Holliday, DRPM +1.18)
Wizards (Wall, All-Star)
Raptors (Lowry, All-Star, DRPM +1.18)
Jazz (Rubio, DRPM +0.76)
Pistons (eh, whatever)
Blazers (Lillard, All-star)

Seriously, every game except the Pistons (and maybe Suns) is against either a top-5 PG, or a top 5 defensive PG.

Watching Ball take some bumps will be vaguely entertaining. Watching his Dad slowly lose it on the sidelines will be amazing.

I truly think Fox is way better than Lonzo and I've thought so ever since he embarrassed him in the tournament.

I don’t thinks it’s close also Smith and Faults will be better pgs too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I had SC on mute last night while sleeping and happened to wake to see LaVar being interviewed on the court by Stephen A and the other host. It seriously looked like him and Stephen were about to square off. DIdn't hear what was said, but animation was extreme and Stephen gave him the death stare.

Man, I had SC on mute last night while sleeping and happened to wake to see LaVar being interviewed on the court by Stephen A and the other host. It seriously looked like him and Stephen were about to square off. DIdn't hear what was said, but animation was extreme and Stephen gave him the death stare.
Lavar is going to be a blast this season.
giphy.gif

I wouldnt wish failure on this kid, but it'll be nice to see him brought back to Earth.

Lonzo had about the worst entry into the league imaginable. And now guys are going to actively look to shut him down every game because of his father.

I sort of feel bad for him. He's getting Marinovich'd

Lonzo had about the worst entry into the league imaginable. And now guys are going to actively look to shut him down every game because of his father.

I sort of feel bad for him. He's getting Marinovich'd

He looks like a good kid, but his father is an insensitive douchebag that destroyed one of the best experiences his son could have had.

Playing his first career debut should have been a wonderful experience, but instead he was mocked and hounded by a player he did nothing to. He is a reserved individual, and just because of his father he is always going to try to answer unrealstic expectations, and instead of reaching milestones at his own pace, he is always going to have to try to reach them faster than he is really capable of.

I think Lavar has probably ruined his sons career before it even started. Bust.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."