• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-2018 Boston Celtics: No Irving! No Hayward! No Brooklyn Pick!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regrade the finalized trade

• A+

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • A

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • B

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • C

Votes: 39 15.5%
  • D

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • F

Votes: 30 12.0%

• Total voters
Kyrie learned from Mo on how to be traitor and not give a fuck about a team

Great job once again by the front office bringing that Moscrub back

And he has Kobe in his ear, and the kid listened to the snake

Dude chill lol, No I kind of agree with this, If this is all true as fact I would not doubt that MO "Was like yo this is how you deal, Get yours dawg and leave him." Kyrie was like "Well lets see maaaaaannnn" Then Frog Raw said to KI "You Know how it work man" and KI said "Yeaaahhh Maaaannn I know" Then Delly standing outside and said "Fuck this mate I am off to the Bucks." That was your first sign something was wrong.

All joking aside and I do get your point there and like I said who knows.

I could be wrong but I don't think the Kyrie song was a shot at Lebron. If Kyrie wanted to take a shot at Lebron there are a million songs that he could use. Not "I'm coming home."

I also felt Lebron was not taking a shot at Kyrie with the Meek Mill song. but think it was at Lambo.

I just read that AD is tired of losing and is frustrated by the Pelicans. Hell why not offer them Kyrie and Shump for AD and a solid wing like Pointdexter?

Rose
JR
Lebron
Love
AD

I would like That.

I hope Lebron sees all this and is fired up to prove the haters wrong and re-signs with Cavs.

I hope he's motivated now to not only Win again but win again WITH THE CAVS!!!...and I pray he does and rubs it in everyone's faces (especially kyries) who's giving him heat for this offseason when we don't even know all the details yet...

I think there is actually a not so small chance that this is what happens.

I said it before that i think the Kyrie Drama granted we get a good haul back for him(Better Fitting Pieces) along with the affect this has mentally on Lebron could be a blessing in disguise.

This could be a reason to stay not leave. Just to prove everybody wrong. He said before last years Finals he has nothing left to prove... now he has. Nearly nobody thinks he will win another Title in Cleveland if not for a major GSW injury.

I think there is a real chance that for the last few years of his Career he goes to LA just for fun reasons and basically ease into retirement. I just dont think he does it next year. Lonzo is too young.. There is no guarantee they get PG.. and suddenly for at least 2 or 3 more years the retooled Cavs look like the much better Option depending on what we get back for Ky.

Last edited:
As the caption on Kyrie's video said: "Appreciative of the hospitality China!! #NikeKyrieWorldTour. Azurie DADA is on the way!!"

The last line. 'Azurie DADA is on the way'

To me, the singing is directed to his daughter 'Azurie' and that Dada is coming home. Letting his family know he's coming home.

Unfortunately we are forced to read so much into things these days and speculate. I mean heck, i'm even speculating that it's towards his daughter. But we all view things different ways. And that's the way i see it.

Not knowing before now that Kyrie's daughter was names Azurie, I think it's even harder to definitively interpret this as a dig at LeBron. It's a universal song/theme/message. He's returning from a week long international trip. He hash tags it to his his daughter. Sorry, I just don't see it as a dig at LeBron.

And as someone said earlier, even LeBron's video of Heavy Heart could have been directed at Lambo.

Btw, 3 of these 4 articles are complete opinion pieces. The only article that is a sourced, straight fact article is the nydn article, and that's only half so.

The other 3 are just giving opinions based on other sourced articles, and most them come from one Wojnarowski article.

Here's what I want: Find me one article with these words, or something close, " carmelo anthony will only waive his NTC for Houston, according to sources."

Or "according to sources, Anthony will not waive his NTC for Cleveland."

You'll only find one. And it was written by Frank Isola.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/k...-makes-kyrie-irving-to-the-knicks-a-long-shot

See, Im the new guy to you. But unlike your delusion as well as others. I happen to be educated. Just let me spread my obvious basketball wisdom/ knowledge and stop following your own emotional bias.

Im always right.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."