• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Your post has the answer - Seems like he wanted some good will from the media and he got it.

has anyone ever had a negative word to say about steph? we even pretend his wife is martha stewart

Your post has the answer - Seems like he wanted some good will from the media and he got it.

Only thing is that most all of the time the Dubs are trying to beg for good will from the press/other teams' fans, or when dub-bros claim "logic" and "reason" to argue that they should be treated "just like the Spurs" because they built their team "the same way" or that we should all bow down before Draymond's "grit" and "hustle" or whatever, it comes across as trying too hard, at best.

When you think about it, it's pretty remarkable that despite playing against a team led by one of the most polarizing players ever in LBJ...and despite the media trying to claim, through at least 2014, that a team led by two trust-fund kids and a nut-punching bully should be considered "lovable underdogs"...still the SportsNation polls only showed 34% and 41% of all NBA fans wanting them to beat us in the last two finals.

Last edited:
Only thing is that most all of the time the Dubs are trying to beg for good will from the press/other teams' fans, or when dub-bros claim "logic" and "reason" to argue that they should be treated "just like the Spurs" because they built their team "the same way" or that we should all bow down before Draymond's "grit" and "hustle" or whatever, it comes across as trying too hard, at best.

When you think about it, it's pretty remarkable that despite playing against a team led by one of the most polarizing players ever in LBJ...and despite the media trying to claim, through at least 2014, that a team led by two trust-fund kids and a nut-punching bully should be considered "lovable underdogs"...still the SportsNation polls only showed 34% and 41% of all NBA fans wanting them to beat us in the last two finals.

Take away the LeBron hate and i am sure the % of people who would prefer a team like the Cavs to win will be much higher.

Kevin Durant Day here in the DMV...Celebrating their native son who turned down the Maryland Terrapins and said he didn't wanna play in Washington for the Wiz.....

Kevin Durant day here... I think I'll go throw tomatoes at the Cadillac he's gonna be riding down the street in during the parade...

This fraud !

And now two trust-fund kids, a nut-punching bully, and a pussy who talks about everything these days.

Paul George is a better player for sure but not only does Klay fit that team better he's a much better defender...

I'd take Klay Thompson on our team right now over PG....

Now if I was OKC I'd be more inclined to take PG13... But for the Cavs and Warriors ?? Klay is just a seemless better overall fit...

I would take George over Klay, but that is ONLY because of Durant. I would want George to guard Durant and give us an extra playmaker/second unit leader.

But, say we were playing the Rockets in the finals or something...I would definitely 100% want Klay for that elite shooting + his ability to guard 1s and 2s at an elite level on the ball.

KD got traumatized by the backlash of him leaving the OKC which resulted in his personality splitting into two - Kevin Durant & Cupcake. This was Cupcake justifying the actions of Kevin Durant.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."