• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 College Football Season/Playoff Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He is technically right. If you passed out behind the wheel of a car in a parking lot, you could get flagged for a DUI.

I think you misinterpreted the tweet. Nick Saban is saying he wasn't driving; the law says it doesn't matter. Or am I not seeing something.

I think you misinterpreted the tweet. Nick Saban is saying he wasn't driving; the law says it doesn't matter. Or am I not seeing something.
No, you're seeing it right.

Saban saying he wasn't driving is his way of saying he wasn't actively driving down the road. But to get a DUI all you have to be is behind the wheel of the car, running or not.

To me, Saban is saying technically he wasn't in motion, but the law doesn't care if your moving or not.

TL;DR Saban trying to say it's an ok DUI?

No, you're seeing it right.

Saban saying he wasn't driving is his way of saying he wasn't actively driving down the road. But to get a DUI all you have to be is behind the wheel of the car, running or not.

To me, Saban is saying technically he wasn't in motion, but the law doesn't care if your moving or not.

TL;DR Saban trying to say it's an ok DUI?

I thought the law for getting a DUI behind the drivers seat of a car, even if not running, is if the keys are in an arms reach (the car has to be off, too). Now I am sure he didn't throw the keys in his trunk or in the far back window of his car. So that would be a DUI. It is the same for open container I believe? If you have a case of beer open in your car, even if no bottles are open, that can be an open container? But if that open container is locked in your trunk, you are okay.

I could be completely fucking wrong, but I used to date a lawyer and clearly I listened to her well for being a snobby bitch.

Keywords: used to

Now don't want this to be turned into a lawyer thread, so back to it...

Good. Fuck Bama.

PSU - 6th
Okla - 7th
Wisky - 9th
Mich - 11th

Wisconsin just lost another LB for the year

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."