• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Assweiler vs Manning

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Christ, Kessler in. Turning this off.

Kizer will never last...

It's his to lose over the course of the next three years. He's a long-term project who just happens to have dog shit in front of him. I just wonder how far he is from running Hue's full offense. He shit the bed and got a delay of game when a shift was put into play... That's a big part of Hue's offensive strategy.

Kessler in, switching TV to Indians.

Please add and discuss...

Winners:
Hue: we played well and players were motivated.
Gregg: we are hitting people, confusing QBs, and playing tough and stingy. It's pretty fun to watch. We tackle.
Dayes: ran decisively, one cut and go.
Schobert: capitalized on the PT and drilled fools
Peppers: some tackles, some returns.
Kessler: 7/7
BBC: seemed to be around the ball, good coverage, and causing trouble.
Our Special Teams: we just look sharp.

Losers:
Hayden: not looking like a lock down CB now that healthy.
Brock: Can't get the ball down the field.
Njoku: Just not an impact player tonight.

The culture looks so much better. It was fun to watch, in the context of a preseason game. Very pleased w the progress.

Please add and discuss...

Winners:
Hue: we played well and players were motivated.
Gregg: we are hitting people, confusing QBs, and playing tough and stingy. It's pretty fun to watch. We tackle.
Dayes: ran decisively, one cut and go.
Schobert: capitalized on the PT and drilled fools
Peppers: some tackles, some returns.
Kessler: 7/7
BBC: seemed to be around the ball, good coverage, and causing trouble.
Our Special Teams: we just look sharp.

Losers:
Hayden: not looking like a lock down CB now that healthy.
Brock: Can't get the ball down the field.
Njoku: Just not an impact player tonight.

The culture looks so much better. It was fun to watch, in the context of a preseason game. Very pleased w the progress.

If Kizer doesn't overthrow him on that wide open seam for the 60 yard TD, we're talking about him completely differently. Didn't seem like he was in for very many plays coming off that minor back injury, but he still could have had a big game.

It's his to lose over the course of the next three years. He's a long-term project who just happens to have dog shit in front of him. I just wonder how far he is from running Hue's full offense. He shit the bed and got a delay of game when a shift was put into play... That's a big part of Hue's offensive strategy.

I'd be fine sitting him for a couple years and grooming him, but that won't happen. Fans are foaming at the mouth for him to start. He had 2-3 plays where I thought he could've been lost for a significant period of time tonight. He's a kid...a kid that's running and not sliding. What the hell are they doing running plays where he's supposed to run? He's going to get killed eventually...his shelf life is going to be very limited. Lower upside than RG3 for the same reasons I never wanted Robert. QB's shouldn't run like that in the NFL. Defenders are too fast, strong and violent compared to college. The 21 year old kid is eventually going to have a devastating injury. Just my opinion...

Let's never forget what a pussy Odell Beckham Jr was tonight. He was tackled at the knees twice and quit. Crack whores are on their knees three times as often on the average Monday night for a fraction of the income. Same hair.

I'd be fine sitting him for a couple years and grooming him, but that won't happen. Fans are foaming at the mouth for him to start. He had 2-3 plays where I thought he could've been lost for a significant period of time tonight. He's a kid...a kid that's running and not sliding. What the hell are they doing running plays where he's supposed to run? He's going to get killed eventually...his shelf life is going to be very limited. Lower upside than RG3 for the same reasons I never wanted Robert. QB's shouldn't run like that in the NFL. Defenders are too fast, strong and violent compared to college. The 21 year old kid is eventually going to have a devastating injury. Just my opinion...

There's a lot I agree with here. ESPN was already pushing this matchup as Manning vs. Kizer going out of pregame. Again, why trust this hot air balloon? Yet many fans can't wait to skip the vital grooming period for a 21 year old who would be sitting and learning for a full season anywhere else.

I didn't like much from Osweiler, the timing pass to Coleman was promising. One thing I liked was Osweiler's command presnap with all that motion. Sometimes the young players made a mistake, that's really on the guys in motion, not the QB. I do hate his throwing motion, but again he doesn't have a future with the team he just buys Kizer time to learn.

What do I hate about Kizer right now? Holding the ball. Putting his head down against two defenders three yards past the first down. Missing passing windows. Bad play action. A delay of game the first play with presnap motion.

It's all fixable with time. He needs time.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."