• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Theoretically Ante Zizic

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ESR_2053.JPG

For old time's sake. :chuckle:

I hope this kid works out. Our defense in 2015 was monster and it was because we had Mozgov erasing Kyrie's horrible defense.

if this kid can play D he will play flat out.

Hes also 250 pounds 7 foot tall and has touch around the basketball.

In an absolute perfect world where LeBron finishes his career here and IT resigns and we draft the best player in the 2018 draft I could imagine this kid becoming Marc Gasol-ish or Bynum-ish.

Oooooor he could be trash and never play a minute for us

He projects pretty well. He has numbers very similar to Nurkic and Jokic in his league. He is not the passer that Jokic is of course, he is a horrible passer so far. He is just 20 and has the body of a man. That is encouraging.

I am bullish on him. He is a real center, but no hulk like Tavares. I think he has upside. He is not projected as a starter now because his skills aren't very developed, but he rebounds well and he has a really soft touch and good hands.

I think he is worth a lot more in 2 years. We can trade him or keep him as a starter.

I hope this kid works out. Our defense in 2015 was monster and it was because we had Mozgov erasing Kyrie's horrible defense.

if this kid can play D he will play flat out.

Hes also 250 pounds 7 foot tall and has touch around the basketball.

In an absolute perfect world where LeBron finishes his career here and IT resigns and we draft the best player in the 2018 draft I could imagine this kid becoming Marc Gasol-ish or Bynum-ish.

Oooooor he could be trash and never play a minute for us

Big Z might work with the kid which could be good for him. Also isn't Vitaly Potapenko a coach still? We have two Euro Bugs to help him out albeit Potapenko sucked as a player though.

Big Z might work with the kid which could be good for him. Also isn't Vitaly Potapenko a coach still? We have two Euro Bugs to help him out albeit Potapenko sucked as a player though.
Hasn't Z basically been MIA ever since Gilbert fired Ferry?...or was it Grant?

He coaches at some HS in Cleveland apparently
I edited my comment. Just because he is tall, white, comes from Europe and his last name is hard to pronounced doesn't mean he is more likely to coach our players.

I edited my comment. Just because he is tall, white, comes from Europe and his last name is hard to pronounced doesn't mean he is more likely to coach our players.

No but if Cavs asked I'm sure he would at least talk to the kid Big Z still has strong ties to our franchise and still loves the city.

Kid's got good footwork and mobility. Looks like a more agile Moz with less hops. Could be a steal if he puts on about 15 lbs and keeps his dogidness. I like his skillset a lot!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."