• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie Irving NBA Finals Black sleeved jersey

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Nah, I'll sell it regardless unless I don't get an offer I like. I mean the odds of him not being traded look pretty low, but I don't think I can legitimately ever call myself a fan of his again to the point where I'd frame his NBA Champions jersey someday. What am I gonna do, hang that thing proud and be like, "Ah, Kyrie Irving, a throwback to the day this little shit bitched his way off an NBA Finals caliber squad because he wanted more shots."

Just feel like it'll be a sour feeling every time I look at it. But then he did hit the game winning shot in Game 7. So I guess I'm kind of back and forth on it. What would you do if you were me?

Anyway, JDailey I won't do $55, sorry. I understand if it's too big for you, I mean shit it's too big for me too, but I don't ever intend on wearing it. Purely collector.

If this somehow gets resolved with Irving not being traded by camp.. they figure it out, or whatever, I'll gladly buy that jersey from you..

Personally, I wouldn't want the thing either if he left on bad terms.. I get why you're selling it.

Kyrie is my favorite Cavalier... and the news kinda has me bummed out... but still have some smidgen of hope this gets resolved?

If this somehow gets resolved with Irving not being traded by camp.. they figure it out, or whatever, I'll gladly buy that jersey from you..

Personally, I wouldn't want the thing either if he left on bad terms.. I get why you're selling it.

Kyrie is my favorite Cavalier... and the news kinda has me bummed out... but still have some smidgen of hope this gets resolved?

I hear you. I still get a woody looking at that NBA Champions patch. But I have a LeBron one too, and like I said, there's almost nothing that can damage my admiration of LeBron at this point. Not even if he leaves next offseason (I'm guessing it'd be on solid terms). I truly believe he gets a statue outside the Q at some point.

I know you like Irving, so I imagine you're bummed, I mean I was never a huge fan of his overall game (offensive, yes, I mean how can you not be?) yet I'm still pretty bummed too. Perhaps the best course is wait and see.

Does anyone want mine?

Size 48 (M).

Very glad now that I also picked up a LeBron Championship jersey on ring night...

I hear you. I still get a woody looking at that NBA Champions patch. But I have a LeBron one too, and like I said, there's almost nothing that can damage my admiration of LeBron at this point. Not even if he leaves next offseason (I'm guessing it'd be on solid terms). I truly believe he gets a statue outside the Q at some point.

Really going out on a limb there, huh? :chuckle:

Obviously, you're right. LBJ is the greatest athlete in Cleveland sports franchise history. Being from this area, breaking the streak and in the manner he did it...I'm not sure there is any other athlete in the history of team sports who had that much pressure on him. And he came through.

Still have mine and am gonna keep wearing it proudly. No love lost for the kid. That shot gave me one of the best nights of my life. This summer won't change that.

I don't see myself wearing it, especially since I have a LeBron one, but I'll keep it for sure.

Still have mine and am gonna keep wearing it proudly. No love lost for the kid. That shot gave me one of the best nights of my life. This summer won't change that.

I've cooled off a bit and sort of see it the same way. I think I may keep and still frame it. Won't wear it, but yea. I guess he has given us way more than he took away, just like Bron.

I'll always see LBJ in a far greater light though even if he leaves next year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."