• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
How long before people start bitching about lack of content?

Uncharted 4 is really good.

How long before people start bitching about lack of content?

As with any game, there will be a population of people who gorged themselves on the available content. That said, there are a lot of different endgame activities (far more than the first game), and the story is both much, much deeper and there are a ton of 'side quests'.

People bitching about lack of content in a week are playing for 8 hours a day, not actually consuming all available content, or a combination of the two. I've logged a ton of hours, and I feel like I'm just starting to get a grasp on everything.

And the raid isn't even out yet.

Destiny 2 is WAYYYYYY better than D1 was so far out after the release.

How its handled from here on out is yet to be decided, but I am very optimistic based on D2 so far.

As with any game, there will be a population of people who gorged themselves on the available content. That said, there are a lot of different endgame activities (far more than the first game), and the story is both much, much deeper and there are a ton of 'side quests'.

People bitching about lack of content in a week are playing for 8 hours a day, not actually consuming all available content, or a combination of the two. I've logged a ton of hours, and I feel like I'm just starting to get a grasp on everything.

And the raid isn't even out yet.

The problem with the first game was not only that there wasn't a lot of content, but also that the content was generally pretty bland and repetitive, and the writing was just godawful. Peter Dinklage's voice acting was also the definition of "phoned in." It was just an underwhelming game for all the hype it got, and it seemed like they cut a lot of content out to sell it back later, which is par for the course for Activision games.

Just started Divinity 2 Original Sin. Went Red Prince/Knight. Already hooked.

Fornites battle royal mode just released for free on console. Been wating for a while to play a battle royal game since i dont have a pc to play PubG or H1Z1. And i gotta say im already addicted. Such a fun game, really fun playing squads. Game also runs pretty damn smooth. I play on the ps4.

Fornites battle royal mode just released for free on console. Been wating for a while to play a battle royal game since i dont have a pc to play PubG or H1Z1. And i gotta say im already addicted. Such a fun game, really fun playing squads. Game also runs pretty damn smooth. I play on the ps4.
So you can just download the Battle Royale mode even if you don't own the original game and play it? Even on Xbox 1?

So you can just download the Battle Royale mode even if you don't own the original game and play it? Even on Xbox 1?

You need to download the regular game which is a free download. You just cant access anything but the Battle Royal mode which is completely free. The full game will be completely free in 2018 but again you can play battle royal mode as of today for free.

Just got my first squad win yesterday on Fortnite. Squads is teams of 4 but me and my buddy 2 manned it. 100 people total, was pretty pumped. The game is so much fun...

Just got my first squad win yesterday on Fortnite. Squads is teams of 4 but me and my buddy 2 manned it. 100 people total, was pretty pumped. The game is so much fun...

Just watched a video on this.

Going to give it a try this weekend. Looks awesome.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds looks like a much better version of this game style though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."