• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Dude, Joey Janela's Spring Break 2 or Progress.

Don't waste your time with ROH.

If it's Saturday night I think NXT is the way to go. You know that card will be stacked and NXT always delivers.

But I agree Progress would be fun. Evolve usually puts on good shows Mania weekend too.

If it's Saturday night I think NXT is the way to go. You know that card will be stacked and NXT always delivers.

But I agree Progress would be fun. Evolve usually puts on good shows Mania weekend too.

As far as I'm aware, Progress will not run against NXT because of how close Smallman and HHH have become. Smallman was in guerilla the entire last Takeover. And to my knowledge, last year, Joey Janela's Spring break (show of the week imo) ran on Thursday. Legit could hit all four in one weekend. I'd be super jealous.

Also, Cena just burying Reigns tonight. And last week. And the week before.

Also, Braun needs to be the guy. Such a joy.

As far as I'm aware, Progress will not run against NXT because of how close Smallman and HHH have become. Smallman was in guerilla the entire last Takeover. And to my knowledge, last year, Joey Janela's Spring break (show of the week imo) ran on Thursday. Legit could hit all four in one weekend. I'd be super jealous.

Also, Cena just burying Reigns tonight. And last week. And the week before.
so far my favorite line went along the lines of " I am like a drug test and your not getting past me. "

Also Kudos to Raw for Allowing Miz to do a shoot work of Enzo's backstage problems.

I'm rewatching the Boyle Heights Street Fight in Lucha Underground between Mil Muertes and Prince Puma. Best part of the match is when they pull out a stop sign and then a detour sign from under the ring and Matt Striker comments, "I guess the Department of Transportation rents out the Temple for storage." I think I missed this line the first time around, but it's fantastic.

Striker/Vampiro is definitely my favorite currently active announce team. I hated Vampiro when Lucha Underground first started, but he's really grown on me. Striker has been good the entire run of the show. I guess the only competition for the two is the NXT announce team, but Percy's presence downgrades that crew.

Think I need a rental car? @DJTJ

Think I need a rental car? @DJTJ

Uhm, last year was in Orlando and I would have said probably.

I've never been to NO, and I don't know the venues for the Indy shows.

All I'm saying, if ROH runs against NXT or progress, do not see roh.

I'll do more research to see if I can confirm dates for Janela/Progress.

Edit: progress is running the 6th/7th. Two shows.

I'd start looking for the Indy tickets, FYI. They sell out and there is no resale.

so far my favorite line went along the lines of " I am like a drug test and your not getting past me. "

Also Kudos to Raw for Allowing Miz to do a shoot work of Enzo's backstage problems.

They've been breaking the fourth wall a bit and I'm really enjoying it. Kind of reminds me of the Jeff Hardy/CM Punk feud.

I'd start looking for the Indy tickets, FYI. They sell out and there is no resale.
Already told the girlfriend we're going to NXT instead of ROH. Of course she doesn't give a shit

Thinking I'll go Progress, NXT, Wrestlemania then. I'm not seeing NXT tickets for sale

Thinking I'll go Progress, NXT, Wrestlemania then. I'm not seeing NXT tickets for sale

Double check on progress tickets and nxt should at least be resale

Kevin Owens just has a knack to make whatever he is doing seem like the most important thing going on.

Whether he is headlining with McMahon or sitting in on commentary.

He has survived Cena booking, wimp snarky champ booking, Over the hill wrestler roadbump booking,

Watching smackdown and Aj addressed Kevin Owens before he started his Corbin promo.. It looks like
a Full blown roster war is developing.

I was hoping this Owen McMahon feud was the pathway to Triple H VS Owen at WrestleMania but a stable war would point to Team Triple H Vs Team Shane.

or Owens is gonna get the Reigns treatment from the faces after Hell in the cell like Reigns did vs the heels creating a sorta of Anti Hero type of face turn as Shane books Owens in impossible match after impossible match.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."