• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm a big supporter of the new coach, he's an offensive wonderkind, but I thought the Colts were going to be a little below average until Luck returns, then become a little above average. It was revealing how much Luck has been covering up for so long.

They have no offense without Luck.

aww. everyone help out the poor mozzy

Any of you guys feel like discussing week 1 waiver pick ups, thinking about making a ranking list, some decent grabs out there, most likely depth moves.

Do you guys think trading Ben and one of Maclin, Cobb, Golden Tate or Cohen for Rodgers fair? The Rodgers owner doesn't have good RBs or WRs.

Do you guys think trading Ben and one of Maclin, Cobb, Golden Tate or Cohen for Rodgers fair? The Rodgers owner doesn't have good RBs or WRs.
Thought your team was perfect?

No that trade is fucking terrible for the Rodgers owner no matter which one of your table scraps you throw in

Thought your team was perfect?

No but I have to be the favorite if not one of the top teams. If Cohen and/or Buck Allen do well that could be enough especially if Luck comes back strong.

No but I have to be the favorite if not one of the top teams. If Cohen and/or Buck Allen do well that could be enough especially if Luck comes back strong.
Yeah. Totally man

Cohen went for $26 in my league, far more than my $17 share.

Dude that lost David Johnson purchased Kerwynn for $93. We only get a $100.... wow.

I got Kupp for a small share.

Any early outrageous bids in your league?

Cohen went for $26 in my league, far more than my $17 share.

Dude that lost David Johnson purchased Kerwynn for $93. We only get a $100.... wow.

I got Kupp for a small share.

Any early outrageous bids in your league?

$44 on Cohen in my league (non-ppr with $100 budget). Was bummed to see I didn't get him, but totally felt much better when I saw the price tag.

I put in about 50 for Cohen half PPR. I did pickup Buck Allen too. The moves are to be made now. Unless a feature back gets injured you won't find a difference maker later in the year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."