• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Worth mentioning:
We are 1 win up on the Nationals and 3 behind the Dodgers. They play a 3 game this series at Washington.

I haven't payed close enough attention but based on the games beforehand, Washington will avoid Kershaw and throw Gonzalez and Strausburg at LA.
Actually, it's 4 behind the Dodgers and only a half game up on Washington, but tied in the loss column. We lose the tiebreaker to LA. Right now, we have the tiebreaker vs Washington, but a long way to go to secure it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ee0i6l98ov4ggsgccg884k4gc_640.png

I have so many questions with this picture. Why is the sink outside??

Kipnis could get moved this winter. He is due close to $14 M next season and the Indians may prefer to go with Diaz at 3B and Ramirez at 2B.

Brantley is one to watch too. He's solid when healthy but I'm not sure how much they can count on him. It's also possible he moves to 1B, where he played a bit as a minor leaguer.

However, I think the Indians will want to keep Santana and have a good shot of doing so.

It will truly be a sad day when someone hires Mickey callaway from us.

I am pretty sure though Sandy Alomar will be the next one to go from this coaching staff. Who knows they may decide to stay if we keep winning

It will truly be a sad day when someone hires Mickey callaway from us.

Tribe should make him the highest paid pitching coach in the league if necessary. He's that good. Dunno if someone is going to hire him away to actually manage because they wouldn't be able to take full advantage of his skill with pitchers.

Tribe should make him the highest paid pitching coach in the league if necessary. He's that good. Dunno if someone is going to hire him away to actually manage because they wouldn't be able to take full advantage of his skill with pitchers.

I have this weird feeling that he's been top notch for the last three seasons, and if iirc, he hasn't taken managerial interviews.

Maybe he's that rare breed who is tied to Tito at the hip? No clue. But agreed, Q, open up the check book.

Same with Sandy, too.

hwl

Look at this year's postseason patch. Indians not for sale yet as he have not officially cliched a playoff birth quite yet.

Trying to remember how the Stinky P nickname came about. Was it a @Lord Mar creation?

I think so.

It started when I was arguing with Mar and Real Deal back in '14 when Jose got recalled when the rosters expanded. They both said Jose would never be a Major League everyday player and I thought they were wrong. Things got pretty heated for a little while.

I believe Mar then said Jose always has a look on his face like he smells something awful and started calling him Stinky P.

They also tried to convince people that I am related to Jose because I was such a Jose defender.

Fun times

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."