• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NFL SEASON

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Cam Newton looking like Derek Anderson out there. Missing wide-open guys by 10 yards.

Marshawn Lynch interrupting JDR's presser to ask if the three minutes he made himself available was all he needed to do so he could leave is top three Marshawn of all time.

And of course, in true Chiefs fashion, no big win is complete without the devastating season-ending injury. Poor Eric Berry.
It is really unfortunate. Hopefully he is okay. But that is a big hit to the defense.

Our 2016 guy, Goff, had a great day today.

Awesome seeing Jaylon Smith out there and succeeding after that terrible knee injury.

9 carries, 8 yards for Ezekiel Elliott thus far
abr.gif

Awesome seeing Jaylon Smith out there and succeeding after that terrible knee injury.
I wanted to take a flyer on him so bad. Dallas drafted him much higher than I would have liked, but good for him.

I cant believe the attendance for the Chargers & Rams games were combined and still less than the USC game. Its pathetic that our town gets crucified for Indians attendance, yet LA gets a pass for football teams.

I wanted to take a flyer on him so bad. Dallas drafted him much higher than I would have liked, but good for him.

I cant believe the attendance for the Chargers & Rams games were combined and still less than the USC game. Its pathetic that our town gets crucified for Indians attendance, yet LA gets a pass for football teams.

Interestingly - I was coming here to post the same news. Apparently Rams tickets were sold for as cheap as 6$ it seems so cost is not the factor.

Also the viewership for the season opener was down from last year. Are people losing interest in the game? I know i am - If Cleveland did not have a team chances are I will not be watching NFL unless it is the playoffs.

LOVE that the LA moves are going to blow up in the NFL's faces. Fuck them.

Rams with the biggest implosion in recent memory.

Or since the Super Bowl I guess.

Ok I'm seeing the Goff vision now... Liked what I saw..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."