• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I have pretty much only been home from work to sleep and watch the Browns game Sunday in the last week. I'm running to Target now to get a mask and will film later tonight when I need a study break

Golden Tate suckin' A really didn't bother me. It actually got me the dub in both of my other leagues. 0-2 in this league. 2-0 in my two big $ leagues.

Take the good with the bad.

@The Wizard of Moz with amazing work right there. I want more of Tornicade's actual video updates to include Weeden news and gossip. What's up in the Weeden World we live in?

I'm declaring the annual kicker showdown. It's just a matter of studying up and making sure your kicker doesn't finish in last place out of those participating. No other positional scoring will matter, just kickers.

Loser has to post eight posts in a row, somewhere in the forum, that mirror the body of work @Cavs2018 has been dropping the past three weeks. It's losing, bit kinda winning too.

I'm in, who else is with me?

@The Wizard of Moz with amazing work right there. I want more of Tornicade's actual video updates to include Weeden news and gossip. What's up in the Weeden World we live in?

I'm declaring the annual kicker showdown. It's just a matter of studying up and making sure your kicker doesn't finish in last place out of those participating. No other positional scoring will matter, just kickers.

Loser has to post eight posts in a row, somewhere in the forum, that mirror the body of work @Cavs2018 has been dropping the past three weeks. It's losing, bit kinda winning too.

I'm in, who else is with me?
I don't have a panda mask that would be required for Weeden Updates.

Interesting tidbit. my last fantasy team was like in 2009 or something. it also had Matt Prater,

I have no problems with making 8 Davi... I mean Cavs2018 post.. in fact I am kind hoping Prater stubs his toe.

In, but who the hell is cavs2018? Upon loss, will have to search his/her ass.

In for the kicker challenge.

My kicker is superior to all other kickers. I have at least a top 3 team. Spend your entire budget on Cohen, it won't get any better than that

Since @Deezus has his kicker playing Thursday, we need a final list of Kicker Challenge participants by the Thursday night game. Good to see so many manly men voluntarily participating in feats of manliness.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."