• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Browns Regular Season

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Sucks to lose stribling. Thought he had good potential.

Browns currently at 52 on active roster and 9 on practice squad. More moves comin'.....

I think you meant to say they are saving that last roster spot for Josh Gordon when he gets reinstated this week!

lol nah. He gets out of rehab Thursday but it could be a few weeks before he's reinstated. If I had to take a guess it would be that he gets reinstated on November 1st, practices that week of the bye and plays against The Lions in our next game. Or they could wait and have both him and Coleman back for the game against The Jags.

View: https://twitter.com/ESPNCleveland/status/909864438060191744

what in the fuck...

Imagine people asking this about Belichick or something. (Not that Hue=Hoodie)

Fuck the media in this town.
Most of the media in Cleveland is not only annoying with little knowledge of football, but they also just aren't smart. I can almost guarantee that isn't a typo and they genuinely just didn't know which form of "too" to use. They really make Cleveland the city look bad

lol nah. He gets out of rehab Thursday but it could be a few weeks before he's reinstated. If I had to take a guess it would be that he gets reinstated on November 1st, practices that week of the bye and plays against The Lions in our next game. Or they could wait and have both him and Coleman back for the game against The Jags.
I thought he was coming back in September??

Sucks to lose stribling. Thought he had good potential.
Browns currently at 52 on active roster and 9 on practice squad. More moves comin'.....

It is still possible we add one of the guys from the practice squad to the active roster then. Also we did add a DLine guy to the practice squad so I thought it was at 10.

Though it is probable Collins is out in the next game so it may be a LB we end up signing to the active roster.

I think in order for this team in the future to no long be in the "WHO WE DRAFTING NEXT YEAR, GUYS?" tier of NFL teams? I think Garrett is going to have to become the type of player we drafted him to be and Deshone is going to have to be (AT BARE MINIMUM) some sort of Tannehill/Dalton/Cutler/Rivers type.

IF Garrett can become a Von Miller, Terrell Suggs, JJ Watt-esque pass rusher? That helps. I realize that is asking A LOT but when you draft a guy at number 1 overall? That's kinda the expectation.

Especially with all of the hype that surrounded him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."