• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I've added back another network. If you have a problem, or even if you don't... Let me know.

"We had a dns resolver issue earlier today, I suspect it was due to that." Update from our hosting company. Things look to be running smoothly again.

"We had a dns resolver issue earlier today, I suspect it was due to that." Update from our hosting company. Things look to be running smoothly again.

Why not switch hosts? Unless they're giving you a really good deal

I bought the Ad-Free RCF yesterday in response to the site news banner. It took effect immediately, and I also noticed that all of my poor-performance issues disappeared instantly. I wish I had done this long ago! (BTW, I have never used an ad-blocker.)

I bought the Ad-Free RCF yesterday in response to the site news banner. It took effect immediately, and I also noticed that all of my poor-performance issues disappeared instantly. I wish I had done this long ago! (BTW, I have never used an ad-blocker.)

Wow, I bet your girlfriend is very happy.

RCF moving incredibly slow/not working for anyone else right now?

RCF moving incredibly slow/not working for anyone else right now?

and as of 15 minutes ago we're looking for new hosting. Lack of communication on their part is unacceptable.

so this has spanned several phones..

Typing slows down signifcantly to the point it's often impossible to post.

Any suggestions?

so this has spanned several phones..

Typing slows down signifcantly to the point it's often impossible to post.

Any suggestions?
You'll have to give me more info. Is the phone an android? if so, what version? Are you using tapatalk or RCF Red?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."