• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2023 - Draft Sunday, October 22 @ 8:00 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Finished 1 game out of 1st place in the league....then this first round 4 of my guys are either injured or sitting, including stat monger I. Thomas. Ah well - another fantasy flame out.

Congrats Karma.... I knew i was screwed with LBJ was a healthy scratch.

Finished 1 game out of 1st place in the league....then this first round 4 of my guys are either injured or sitting, including stat monger I. Thomas. Ah well - another fantasy flame out.
I won 9 out of 10 weeks in a row....and then lose in the first round.

How the fuck did Karma and I end up in the Finals? This is against all odds, but there were plenty of years I dominated all year just to see a playoff week of healthy scratches ruin my year. Cray-cray being on this side of it for a change.

Shit just remembered I was in this league.

Guess i didn't win?

How the fuck did Karma and I end up in the Finals? This is against all odds, but there were plenty of years I dominated all year just to see a playoff week of healthy scratches ruin my year. Cray-cray being on this side of it for a change.
Regular season pfft…..

Yogi Ferrelled my way to the final dance.

The wise rise!

Congrats on the Finals fellas. You don't deserve it...piss on you.

Congrats on the Finals fellas. You don't deserve it...piss on you.

Nurkic? Lemme work it!
Tyler Ulis, Ivan Zubac and reverse it!
Ti esrever dna cabuz navi silu relyt
Ti esrever dna cabuz navi silu relyt

I expect Karma to win this... It's within one point right now... but I'd like to mention how many season ending injuries I've had since the playoffs started:

-Wade
-Rose
-Zubac
-Nurcic

I see Karma made all four transactions allowed to win it this week. Vet move, he deserves the win.

I expect Karma to win this... It's within one point right now... but I'd like to mention how many season ending injuries I've had since the playoffs started:

-Wade
-Rose
-Zubac
-Nurcic

I see Karma made all four transactions allowed to win it this week. Vet move, he deserves the win.
Cheers my man.

Losing 2 of my best three in Marc Gasol and George Hill didn't help me either. I think i won this title in November when I drafted Westbrook.

Cheers my man.

Losing 2 of my best three in Marc Gasol and George Hill didn't help me either. I think i won this title in November when I drafted Westbrook.

Just renewed the league for the new season. It says it auto-emailed all of you - let me know if you haven't seen anything. Set draft for Sunday the 15th at 7:00 CST / 8:00 EST. Also added back some categories to the max of 15 - let me know your thoughts - open to changing anything up until the draft.

I'll tag the members that are in this to remind / confirm action this year....

If you could change the draft time to 7:30-8:00pm that would be greatly appreciated. I probably have to work on Sunday, but it's only til 7.

Also, we should all toss $10 into an escrow account through yahoo, winner take all when its over.

Give people a reason to keep playing the season and not stop giving up after 3 weeks and going inactive.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."