• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2023 - Draft Sunday, October 22 @ 8:00 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm in still. Also, that Sunday is the 15th, not 3 days from now. I don't think we know the ALCS schedule yet, right?

So Scrote and Ron out....all good fellas, understand, as I'm a bit over fantasy sports too (41 years and fatherhood does that to a man). We can roll with a 12 team league - will make rosters more stacked. I can add 1 or 2 more players, or even add another Utility to make lineups deeper....

So Scrote and Ron out....all good fellas, understand, as I'm a bit over fantasy sports too (41 years and fatherhood does that to a man). We can roll with a 12 team league - will make rosters more stacked. I can add 1 or 2 more players, or even add another Utility to make lineups deeper....
Just a heads up, I was team R o b

Cool. Sorry, It was my keeper league I got removed from. But I still wanted to be in that one too...

Anybody here in a keeper league called "Basketball Keeper 2012"?

I just got removed from it but still wanted to be in it...

Removed Rob & Scrote from the league, and lowered total teams to 12. Tough to open it up to 2 new teams with limited time....

Modified the categories already so we should be good to go.

I'm in again this year. I'd be fine if you want to add 1 or 2 roster spots with 2 fewer teams playing now.

Add me, who do I need to send the email too? Espn?

Can we do draft time at 7:30? I do have to work til 7, but doesn't take me 10-15 minutes to close the store and get home.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."