• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017-2018 Boston Celtics: No Irving! No Hayward! No Brooklyn Pick!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regrade the finalized trade

• A+

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • A

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • B

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • C

Votes: 39 15.5%
  • D

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • F

Votes: 30 12.0%

• Total voters
How long until Kyrie regrets and gets pissed off being in Boston?

How long until Kyrie regrets and gets pissed off being in Boston?
From a basketball standpoint I just can’t understand him not being happy

Our offense not only centered around his main skill, we encouraged him to shoot as much as he want and didn’t even cut his mind for lack of defensive effort. We had other options around him so he was never double teamed or trapped off screens. His star teammates loved passing him the ball and lauded his praises every chance they got. The head coach constantly told you how important you were and showed it in his game plan by revolving it around you and Bron.

The only con was that he had to share the glory with the best player in the world. Aka he could drop 40 and if Bron did good people would talk about Bron More in the MEDIA. I can’t imagine that’s how it was in the locker room. Media is gonna do them.

He could’ve grown as a player here I just don’t get it

I feel like he was bold face lying. He didn’t like sharing with LeBron. That is all it ever was

I LOLed every time I saw Kyrie run up to his teammates every chance he could trying to act like a leader by giving them on-the-spot advice.

It seemed so fake and try-hard.

That act is going to get old real quick to his teammates when they see that he is going to put himself first every time and turn around and give lip service to others when they fuck up.

Kyrie with a clean 17 points on 7-25 (28%) shooting with three assists in a Celtics loss tonight. Out scored (19 points) and out-assisted (4 assists) by his opposing point guard, Malcolm Brogdon.

A true leader. Inspirational.

Damn, who are the Celtics playing next.

Kyrie better hope it's not a former teammate. Two straight games a former Cavs teammate sonned his ass...lol

Some excerpts from the Celtics forum (posted in green because it's more fun that way):

• "Hayward out and Kyrie is straight back to being the sort of player I hated watching in Cleveland.this dude is not some superstar and I’ll be livid at Ainge for eternity for paying so much for him...Oh and Lin might have just done his ACL so great job Danny you moron."
  • "But right now, I'm gonna say it: IT is the better 1st option. Not based on potential, simply based on who is currently better."
  • "Absolutely lost it after I saw the price we paid for him, eventually convinced myself things were going to be alright. Now that the season started, I'm starting to have doubts again..."
  • "Only 2 games but this is the Kyrie I'm use to seeing. Was not a big fan of his before the trade and still don't love him."
qdwb5.gif

Its 2 games, lots of adjusting to do, and the GH thing has to have shaken them all up, but he looked an awful lot like pre-LbJ Kyrie in CLE to me tonight.

Jaylen Brown leads the Boston in scoring this past 2 games. Looks like Kyrie will have competition who's the man in Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Breaking news Kyrie Irving requests trade to Brooklyn Nets

Reasoning that he does not want to play with any good players or be in a situation where he’s held accountable

Some excerpts from the Celtics forum (posted in green because it's more fun that way):

• "Hayward out and Kyrie is straight back to being the sort of player I hated watching in Cleveland.this dude is not some superstar and I’ll be livid at Ainge for eternity for paying so much for him...Oh and Lin might have just done his ACL so great job Danny you moron."
  • "But right now, I'm gonna say it: IT is the better 1st option. Not based on potential, simply based on who is currently better."
  • "Absolutely lost it after I saw the price we paid for him, eventually convinced myself things were going to be alright. Now that the season started, I'm starting to have doubts again..."
  • "Only 2 games but this is the Kyrie I'm use to seeing. Was not a big fan of his before the trade and still don't love him."
qdwb5.gif

Now they only need to trade Stevens for Lue and they might win that chip.

@Benedict_Boozer saw you on the Celtics forum dog, you are sneaky.. building relationships over there just to troll them when they don't make the playoffs.

Its 2 games, lots of adjusting to do, and the GH thing has to have shaken them all up, but he looked an awful lot like pre-LbJ Kyrie in CLE to me tonight.
He’s either gonna be Cavs Kyrie and drop 30 or he’s gonna be the trying to overthink himself Kyrie and get like 17 points and 8 assists

Neither one of those beats us but at least the 30 ppg Kyrie gives his team a chance and emotionally ignites them

He’s been exposed

Celtics could use a strong muscular SF SG type that can lock down perimeter players

If he has long hair that’s a plus

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."