• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#52 DeShone Kizer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The tweet he liked said the Browns were a bad organization for benching him, but the tweet was encouraging DeShone to "hold ya head up". Pretty sure that's why he liked it, although still a careless move. He's frustrated getting benched, and I don't blame him.

This tweet is quite literally the least of my worries. I'm hoping against hope that Kizer takes a breath this week and comes into week 7 with a fresh approach. Trust your (shitty) pass catchers...drop back and make the throw like Hogan does. With his gifts, if he executes the way Hogan does, he'll be just fine.

The tweet he liked said the Browns were a bad organization for benching him, but the tweet was encouraging DeShone to "hold ya head up". Pretty sure that's why he liked it, although still a careless move. He's frustrated getting benched, and I don't blame him.

This tweet is quite literally the least of my worries. I'm hoping against hope that Kizer takes a breath this week and comes into week 7 with a fresh approach. Trust your (shitty) pass catchers...drop back and make the throw like Hogan does. With his gifts, if he executes the way Hogan does, he'll be just fine.

Thats easy to say, but throwing with anticipation and faith is really a hard skill to learn. Its kind of why I want to see Hogan more. His anticipation and leading throws were really impressive against the Jets.

Wentz is definitely a NFL caliber QB, something we know nothing about

Paul DePodesta's computer told him Wentz was not going to be a top-20 NFL QB

Dammit Deshonne... This is not about Browns incompetence with him.

tenor.gif

Kizer, he may end up sucking, but I like everything he says. I will root for him until it fails.

“In this league you have to talk less and do more,” Kizer said Wednesday. “We come in every Monday after a tough loss and we have this discussion about all the things we need to do. We need to start doing those.”

Kizer, he may end up sucking, but I like everything he says. I will root for him until it fails.

“In this league you have to talk less and do more,” Kizer said Wednesday. “We come in every Monday after a tough loss and we have this discussion about all the things we need to do. We need to start doing those.”

Comes from the guy who originally blamed Crow for that lateral.

He can say some good things, but sooner or later he needs to stop making dumb shit decisions, and AT LEAST secure a FG try in the red zone w/o turning it over.

Until the play gets significantly better the rest of the whole year, we draft a QB next draft........fucking again.

Kizer doesn't throw any interceptions. Kizer plays the whole game. Progress?

Couple positives for Kizer yesterday.

He didn't have to throw to Britt.
He threw less int than - Keenum, Carr, Brissett, Rivers, Trubisky, Beathard, Wentz, Newton, Winston, Watson(3), Wilson, Cousins, Roethlisberger.
Had very little bad passes...if Njoku doesn't get held on that deep ball it's probably a TD. They did still drop 4-5 passes that should've been caught. Even catching 4 of them would bring his completion percentage up to 65%! Making 4 more plays is huge!

He still makes some mistake but even the best ones throw picks and miss throws. His leading pass catcher is the back up running back. Let that sink in! They're setting him up to fail!

Best game since Week 1. Guess that counts for something.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."