• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome 8th Pick from Brooklyn

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meaningless poll, but lets play....where will the pick end up after the lottery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Eh, in the sense two guys went down for the year and you never want to see that (unless it's KD, Steph, or Draymond)... then yes, that's terrible. But as a Cavs fan have those two injuries really been so terrible?

It's kind of weird to think as just a Cavs fan when guys are out for the season. I agree both those things are positives for the Cavs, but realistically I can't really think that way.

It is a 4-way race to the bottom with Phoenix, Chicago, Atlanta and Nets.... I will take Nets as a sure top 2 at this point. Russell had a great 30-point opening night. However, with Lin out, there is now no way Russell doesn't get the best defender every night. People say Nets got better with Carroll and Crabbe. Yet, you don't have a scorer or starter on the team other than Russell. I would say losing Lin for full season and trading Russell for Lopez, I don't see Nets winning that many more games than last year with 6th man roles for Carroll and Crabbe now 2nd/3rd best players.

With Atlanta beating Dallas, I feel better about them. Chicago will get better as season goes on with a Levine and Dunn being okay. Phoenix blowing their first game to Portland seems like a better competitor. Yet, Phoenix has Len and Bledsoe who are competent and Jackson and Booker who are top draft picks (chucker or not)... at least it is potential. If Russell goes down for Nets for any length of time, there is no other potential for Nets.

I just care so much about that pick I guess.. I think it's so important for this franchise to nail that one.

Well, I wouldn't even joke about Lin driving his car off a cliff with the way Asians drive these days.

I’ve usually found the worst drivers to be white men in BMWs or in large pickup trucks. They are also usually the perpetrators of mass terrorist shootings. Let’s hope Hayward doesn’t “go postal” due to his injury.

I’ve usually found the worst drivers to be white men in BMWs or in large pickup trucks. They are also usually the perpetrators of mass shootings. Let’s hope Hayward doesn’t “go postal” due to his injury.
9e2.jpg

I’ve usually found the worst drivers to be white men in BMWs or in large pickup trucks. They are also usually the perpetrators of mass terrorist shootings. Let’s hope Hayward doesn’t “go postal” due to his injury.
This is the Nets pick thread.

This is true.

At the same time I have to believe if any of the limited Vets they have show anything of value they will dump them around the deadline for future assets.

So while they may not exactly be "tanking" if players like Zeller, Carroll, Acy, Booker or Crabbe play well for them at the beginning of the year I can see them moving them, accomplishing the same thing as a tank.

I'm assuming you mean for picks, or otherwise that wouldn't make much sense

Just responding to uncalled for racist stereotypes with more uncalled for racist sterotypes :)

But seriously, let’s all agree that those assholes in their giant trucks with truck nuts are the worst drivers...

(And honestly, how come every JLin discussion someone makes an Asian joke? Why isn’t the LeBron thread filled with black jokes? Shit is old)

Anyways, back to basketball, really too bad for Linsanity. Hope he is back at full strength next year

Bagley is a post player? I don't know much about him but I assumed he was a long wing due to his frame and the videos I've watched.

Last edited:
Bagley is a post player? I don't know much about him but I assumed he was a long wing due to his frame.
He's a big, as far as his game is concerned I need to see him play. High school clips just won't cut it.

If I have to see Demarcus Cousins' name mentioned for the Brooklyn pick one more time...

Yes, he's talented, but you need talent that fits. He doesn't fit with the way the team is constructed.

If I have to see Demarcus Cousins' name mentioned for the Brooklyn pick one more time...

Yes, he's talented, but you need talent that fits. He doesn't fit with the way the team is constructed.
I agree. If you trade for him, you have to have another trade lined up with Love. One that nets us an all-star caliber wing.

DMC for the pick or not the pick, that is the question!?

This is so tricky because I can see both sides to this...I've personally wavered back and forth. I say if the pick is projected to be out of the top 5 at the TD then you definitely shop it + filler for Cousins. Non of the prospects particularly excite me outside of Doncic, Bagley, Porter, Bamba, and Ayton.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."