• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Well Cavs2018 has been ignored and want to take this thread back. I'm going to post my lineup to see if I'm fucked or I'll be ok. Pretty sure I now need a WR. 12 man .5 PPR

QB Watson, Mariota
WR Hill, Fuller, Rishard, John Brown, Agholor
RB Ajayi, Demarco, Ingram, McKinnon, Forte
TE Engram
K Gano
DEF Steelers

Was trying to get Julio, but that owner is being wishy washy. I got a response from someone else saying my team was crap. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Well Cavs2018 has been ignored and want to take this thread back. I'm going to post my lineup to see if I'm fucked or I'll be ok. Pretty sure I now need a WR. 12 man .5 PPR

QB Watson, Mariota
TE Engram
K Gano
DEF Steelers

Was trying to get Julio, but that owner is being wishy washy. I got a response from someone else saying my team was crap. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Are the Steelers a stream?

Move one of Ajayi/Ingram/Demarco for a receiver. In order from most value to least. McKinnon is easily startable at thr FLEX spot, in fact that has to be one of the best flex in the league. Yes, you desperately need a WR though.

Are the Steelers a stream?

Move one of Ajayi/Ingram/Demarco for a receiver. In order from most value to least. McKinnon is easily startable at thr FLEX spot, in fact that has to be one of the best flex in the league. Yes, you desperately need a WR though.
I've had them all year, and they have been producing. After their bye schedule looks pretty good too

Crabtree vs KC tonight or Hogan vs ATL Sunday night? Who's the safest play

I'm a disappointed Carr owner and a newly Alex Smith owner, it's amazing that he's ranked #2. Andy Reid is a legend.

Watson
Melvin Gordon, Fournette, AP
Nelson, Hilton, Golden Tate, Landry
Engram

That was to Cavs2018 lol.

You can certainly get a solid WR with that group of RBs

I don't think I need to upgrade at WR. Hopefully Luck returns this season but Hilton can still do well in certain matchups.

Even if people did trade in this league they won't pay enough for one of my RBs.

Crabtree vs KC tonight or Hogan vs ATL Sunday night? Who's the safest play

I'm a disappointed Carr owner and a newly Alex Smith owner, it's amazing that he's ranked #2. Andy Reid is a legend.

I think the Raiders will get murdered.

I think NE/ATL will be a shootout.

QB Watson, Mariota
TE Engram
K Gano
DEF Steelers

Shame AD got traded and made your trade for Ajayi kind of pointless since Ingram's role increased massively and he became a much better option.

Maybe do a sell low for sell low of Murray for a WR, if you are comfortable with an Ajayi, Ingram, McKinnon trio moving forward (I would be, since 2 of the 3 are past their bye week).

I think your team is fine, just in a PPR league you need to find a way to get a volume receiver, and you're very boom or bust there. Maybe buy low on Doug Baldwin or someone like that?

I made some changes to my roster in my work league wondering if I gave up too much. I traded Carlos Hyde for Chris Hogan and then I traded Julio Jones for zeke. It's a ppr. Julio and Atlanta has been struggling this far and Jones Hans been the same this year. It's a risk with the upcoming stars for zeke but it could pay off big time. Herr is my roster

Watson / mariota
Zeke / Fouenette / Martin / Murray / Kamara
M Thomas / Hogan / sterling Shepard / funchess
Graham / Jenkins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."