• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Transgender Issue

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/t...ally-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

We were told that never happens. We were told lies.

So you found one incident, of one trans who is a family friend that molested a boy.

Yes child molestation happens.

Why not post the thousands of articles where a 10 underage boy gets molested in the mens room by someone? Because that happesn far, far more often.

You proved the point how much less risk there is from a trans molesting someone than just a random person in the bathroom.

You are seriously reaching and a big part of you knows it to prove a point that you are wrong on.

I agree trans is weird, very weird, but you are not at greater risk from a trans adult molesting a child than you are from a normal adult molesting a child. We have thousands and thousands of "normal" adults in jail molesting a child. Look at Sandusky, he did it in a men's locker room and he did not wear a dress.

I'm not sure how I feel about transgenders anymore. I still think it's bizarre and I don't understand why they want to do it. I also do not believe that children should be allowed to do it because they're just children. But if an adult wants to go and do this then whatever, if it doesn't affect me then be my guest.

Adults have the absolute right to make themselves over into whatever they want, and call themselves whatever they want.

They just don't have the right to make the rest of us agree with their definitions.

I'm not sure how I feel about transgenders anymore. I still think it's bizarre and I don't understand why they want to do it. I also do not believe that children should be allowed to do it because they're just children. But if an adult wants to go and do this then whatever, if it doesn't affect me then be my guest.
I took my two pups to a pub this weekend. One of the people that sat at our table outside was a female that transitioned into a dude and she was dating another dude.

I took my two pups to a pub this weekend. One of the people that sat at our table outside was a female that transitioned into a dude and she was dating another dude.

Does that make him (the guy dating the trans male) gay? Open question for everyone who won't "accept" definitions.

Right, they identify as whatever and what they're sexually attracted to is another story.

I've never referred to a trans person as her or him. Don't see the situation arising. Id call them their name to their face.

I'm not using any of the phony shit to address bullshitters. Line drawn

Right, they identify as whatever and what they're sexually attracted to is another story.

I've never referred to a trans person as her or him. Don't see the situation arising. Id call them their name to their face.

I'm not using any of the phony shit to address bullshitters. Line drawn
That's what I said. I just call people by their name.

Did the person look like a dude? F2m seem to usually transition better.

Does that make him (the guy dating the trans male) gay? Open question for everyone who won't "accept" definitions.
Yes.

You've been on here for 9 years, get an avatar

There was another dude there that was friends with them that said he wasn't gay. I believe the guy dating the tran identified as being gay because he was with guys before.

So is you're only sexually attracted to males and females that transitioned to males does that make you gay?

Yes.

You've been on here for 9 years, get an avatar

So then you're identifying that a female to male trans individual is a male? Because that obstructs a definition that groups them based on birth sexual organs.

Never, David. Never.

There was another dude there that was friends with them that said he wasn't gay. I believe the guy dating the tran identified as being gay because he was with guys before.

So is you're only sexually attracted to males and females that transitioned to males does that make you gay?

The point is, Ty; if you'd say, yes, that man is gay, you can't stand on the opinion that the trans person isn't a male because the sex organs they have at birth. That contradicts that opinion, because the Trans Male likely still has his sex organs from birth.

If a man is only attracted to men and ftm trans, yes, he's gay.
If a man is attracted to females, and ftm trans, he's bi.

So then you're identifying that a female to male trans individual is a male? Because that obstructs a definition that groups them based on birth sexual organs.

Never, David. Never.
I personally would never have to address this situation, but if you were to accept neolib post modern definition, that's what would be said.

If the situation arose id say bertha is dating Jim. Wouldn't need to specify their sexual orientation, it'd be apparent. And I wouldn't care, I don't care who is fucking who or how or whose dick gets sucked

Some people like feet, some people like guys. It isn't a big deal either way

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."