• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Android, spans several phones, no Tapatalk.

And it's been on a couple more phones that I don't have in front of me

Been on splash mobile, just switched to rcf standard to see if it does anything

Edit: this version seems to have fixed the problem. Splash looks significantly better though

Last edited:
I'm getting this constant jumping to the top of the page thing going when I am scrolling down through a thread. I'll be reading, then all of a sudden, it jumps up to the top somewhere. It's not doing it while I am typing now, so it must be just a reading thing.

Could it be related to the video ads?

I'm getting this constant jumping to the top of the page thing going when I am scrolling down through a thread. I'll be reading, then all of a sudden, it jumps up to the top somewhere. It's not doing it while I am typing now, so it must be just a reading thing.

Could it be related to the video ads?
Yes it's one of the video ads. Once I close it, the problem goes away.

I close it and it keeps popping up. Some threads unreadable/unreply-able.

I have been getting pop ups on my phone. I read in a browser because i am not a fan of tapatalk. Pop up come on and I have to close the page and reload. very annoying

Looking into it. It would be nice if you could tell me what ad is causing the issues.

I have been getting malicious popups blocked from my anti-virus system the last several days. I do not block ads and I am using a computer.

The recent ads are from http://v12group.com/

Total: 164 (members: 78, guests: 54, robots: 32)

@Ben What do the robots mean? What do they want? Can I have one?

Total: 164 (members: 78, guests: 54, robots: 32)

@Ben What do the robots mean? What do they want? Can I have one?
Search engines scanning the website for new content or for Sarah Connor.

Search engines scanning the website for new content or for Sarah Connor.
bro should we take this to PM because now I see 43 robots. I didn't think it'd take that many robots to scan this site. Do you think that they called in reinforcements because Sportscoach was posting so much?

My Cavs Game Day section hasn’t updated for a while. I’ve been looking for gameday threads and the latest one was like the Jazz from a while ago. However when I’m on the main forum page it will show:
Cavs Game Day
Last post: 2 min ago

^but there are no new posts once I enter the forum section.

Any ideas why this is? All other sections of the forum are working fine. I can’t find another way to access the current game threads, assuming game threads are still a thing.

Thanks.

EDIT:
I figured it’s out. Some of the threads were created by people on my ignored list.

Last edited:
I have been seeing this image regularly as it pertains to pictures?

yejjn4c

A weird “you’ve won $1000 on Amazon” redirect ad keeps popping up while I’m on mobile.

Last edited:
Just noticed that some posts over the last week or so are not properly registering behind the scenes.

Meaning, many posts are not showing when viewing posts under a user's profile. They don't display in the search. But they do display in the thread.

For instance, last night's game thread. I know for a fact I posted in that thread but there's no way of seeing that unless I go find the individual post in the thread.

Looking at my profile right now, it says I've made two posts since Thursday afternoon. That's obviously not right :chuckle:

Wonder if it could have something to do with RCF being taken down to barebones mode during the trade deadline chaos.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."